Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

[RR] PhoenixX Loading Issue

NAKAI SANNNAKAI SANN Registered Users 176 Posts
My best friend is having this major issue. He opens the RR app on his iPad which has updated iOS. The game loads with the city in the background but stays stuck on loading garage. It's says loading: (missing the word garage) and there is a millimeter red bar. He's deleted the app. He's signed out of Game Center. He logged back in Game Center and downloaded the rr app and still doesn't work. He sent a ticket in on 4/22. Can he be helped or does he lose all his money and cars?

Comments

• Options
    Any response from an admin would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    Well today my friend was given thanks for messaging with no explanation game loads with blank screen just music this time
    What makes me laugh is you would think as many Admins there are one would take 2 seconds to look at this post and just acknowledge it, chime in or even say something. It's frustrating when you expect a simple response and can't even get that smh
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    My apologies! I thought I had replied to this last week but our forums are sometimes challenging. Has your friend tried reinstalling the app yet?
  • Options
    He reinstalled the application. The game loads then black screen appears just music. He double clicks on ipad home button message appears at top of screen paint upgrade complete and the ball is spinning and continues to spin with a black screen. He goes to the friends list (paint upgrade complete ball spinning) screen appears , he goes to profile where it gives you the option to change your name (paint upgrade complete ball is spinning) screen appears , create a team (paint upgrade complete ball spinning) screen appears . we even tried a different device thnking it was the device and the same issue.It just wont show the garage full of cars. PhoenixX pm me and I can give you all his info and including password if it doesnt seem beleivable.
  • Options
    Well he sent a ticket yesterday and they responded today with general info and It still doesn't work. He sent more specific info they requested with the response I hope they read it
  • Options
    2trippy2trippy Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm having the same issue of the game freezing on the loading garage screen on my iPad. It freezes when the Game Center login pop up happens. The game loads fine on my iPhone tho.

Edit:
    After reinstalling the game, the issue seems to be resolved.
  • Options
    Yeah...reinstalling usually fixes this issue. Try it, and if it doesn't resolve please let us know here! :)
  • Options
    PhoenixX, just to confrm with you. After the question was this helpful from their tech support. He answered no and gave them more info regarding his system and login info. Will it be answered again within their 7-10 waiting period. I just dont want my friend wating for nothing. Let me know please
  • Options
    Yes it still has the same waiting period, unfortunately. We have an extremely high volume of tickets right now.
  • Options
    We appreciate the patience!
  • Options
    Unfortunately he was sent the message we are unable to recover any loss caused by the issue. Translation we won't give you anything regardless of what you spend. The account exists the cars are there if you look it up. Reimburse the kid for something for the love of God. Let this be a lesson to all you players don't put 100% faith in this game because I won't.
  • Options
    Here are the steps your friend can use to troubleshoot the issues

If you are experiencing some trouble playing Racing Rivals due to slow loading or generally slow gameplay, it may be that your device is full. To check the status of your iPhone capacity, do the following:

Tap Settings
    Tap General
    Tap Usage

At the top you will see your available capacity plus total used capacity, as well as a list of all your installed applications and how much space they are using. This will allow you to decide what, if any, applications can be removed to improve performance.

You might also try reducing the number of applications running at any given time on your phone. Keep in mind that any application you start will run until you manually exit it (force quit), and the more apps you have running, the slower your phone will perform overall.

To force quit an app:

For iOS 7

1. Exit the application to the home screen
    2. Double click the "home" button (the circular button)
    3. Swipe left or right to find the Racing Rivals App
    4. Swipe the App upwards
    5. Press the "home" button
    6. Relaunch the Racing Rivals application

For iOS 6 and older

1. Exit the application to the home screen
    2. Double click the "home" button (the circular button)
    3. Tap and hold on the Racing Rivals application on the bottom of the screen until a red "-" circle appears on the icon
    4. Tap on the red "-" circle - The Racing Rivals Application should disappear from the bottom of the screen
    5. Press the "home" button
    6. Relaunch the Racing Rivals application

Additionally, issues of this nature can sometimes be resolved by a reinstall of the app. If your account is associated with a Game Center account you should be able to pick up right where you left off. Accounts not associated with Apple's Game Center can become de-synched if there is an update or if you need to re-install the App. In order for us to re-sync an account with your iDevice we will need to replace a racer that is associated with a Game Center account.

If your friend did not like the response he received from support after the investigation, he can always reopen the ticket.

Either way, posting about your friend's account in the forums does not get this issue resolved quicker, it will not get any information sent to support, we will not give this specific email special attention.

It's unfortunate that these things happen, but he will have to be patient.