Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

‼️NOS RED 573 - PLEASE READ‼️

Really? Accusing me of scamming seriously? You should know me better than that. I just PMd you from in game to prove its me. I'm on KIK at: IlluminatiMindFuq (all one word), you can reach me on Facebook: Facebook.com/noeldelisle or you can hmu in game. Just as always my IGN is: Illuminati Mind Fuq

Vouches are STILL on page 34. And I STILL have over 70 vouches. I'm selling primarily on Facebook now and have tons of vouches there as well.

I have never scammed anyone in this game, nor will I ever. My reputation is proof of that; has been and will continue to be.

I vouched for chicko18 because I did a deal with him for 1 turf car, and paid $15 for it like he listed. I DID NOT GO FIRST, because I had way more vouches than he did. When he posted that ALL HAD GONE FIRST, I contacted him and told him to remove that and not say I went first, as I had not gone first.

Like I said earlier, contact me through any of the ways I listed previously.

Comments

• Options
    02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    How the **** u pm me from game when I have no phone or tablet to get on the game. Almost ever thread I posted in I state I. Ant wait for my new phone to be delivered. Also if u are chicko18 and this is another one of ur multi then yes I called chicko18 a scanner. As far as this account we have done trades a while back but nothing recent. All you poor ass niggas need to quit with the slander!
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Here is the problem. While I have done deal with both of you and they all went legit I can only say if you have a problem with a scammer don't drop any names that you have not confirmed or have proof is an alt acct of someone you believe is a scammer or that has scammed you. Dragging names through mud is what makes these thing a drama soup sandwich. Which is where this has gone. I can say that for as long as I have been on forums I have never ever seen one negative thing about illuminati.
  • Options
    I didn't call him a scammer. Some multi of chicko18 made an Illuminati account with likeness in name and same avatar, posted in my thread calling me a scammer. its been months since you and I actually traded that's why I was surprised when you called me a scammer saying I scammed acar from you and I've never heard of any such thing. Last trade we did was pray 3 months ago. Now that post in my thread is gone so take it for what it is up to you.
  • Options
    I didn't call him a scammer. Some multi of chicko18 made an Illuminati account with likeness in name and same avatar, posted in my thread calling me a scammer. its been months since you and I actually traded that's why I was surprised when you called me a scammer saying I scammed acar from you and I've never heard of any such thing. Last trade we did was pray 3 months ago. Now that post in my thread is gone so take it for what it is up to you.
    I honestly don't care who's involved with chicko18, for what they try to do to my name on this forum. they could play all the games they want they can say what they want they can do what they want honestly it doesn't really matter. everyone knows that he's a scammer and again I never directly called you a scammer I call the person that posted in my thread Illuminati mind whatever one of his multi. Just like all the other 5 posts f****** calling me a scammer that he created today, or or you made a while ago and uses for his benefit.
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Just tried to buy 3 cars from chicko. Guess who he named to be middle man? Yes illuminati. Watch out for it. I got pic to prove it. Kik is manodadasfavelas. Fb Todd oliveiras. I'll send you the pics. Don't believe what they're saying about nos...
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Like i said somewhere lolol. I commented something now i have 50 negative vouchers on my vouch commentxDDDDDDDD Idk who losses so many time posting that much comments O.o