Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admin help pls!!!!!

MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
As you should know by know theres some guy ruining ppl rep in this forum. Me, lacambo and nos red are the victims right now. Happened to other tho. You guys really should do something about this. I know you dont care but this is unacceptable.... Pls just remove those comments from our vouch pages or ban that guys ip,,,

Comments

• Options
    02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    He doing same to me. He also have numerous multi accounts! ANyway you can ban his IP. I have 40 + vouches, now im at 92 with 52 of him calling me a scammer and using pretty vulgar language.
  • Options
    Same here bud. I went from 69 to 112... -.-
  • Options
    This is the person Mr Todd and I are talking about. Look on my vouch PG. 50x posts that that crap!
  • Options
    3 This is the person Mr Todd and I are talking about. Look on my vouch PG. 50x posts that that crap!

I'm honestly not going to say anything except, he wishes that was proof of a scam. That's just him legit trading 4 of 6 cars to me. He took my $31pp and didn't deliver on. C6.r and BMW m3 re. He has changed his story so many times its making me nervous I have a stocker! Every post he there or one of his Multis! Now he claiming I didn't pay him $20mil rrc. 1st was $$60pp I scammed from him, then I opened disputes for $100pp or some stupid outrageous ammount and no saying its 20mil rrc. I. An take screenshots of my PayPal and upload them with any service and witnesses to prove he was paid and he is Just harrassing me, which is against CIE rules. He is making this forum a very hostile place and is not fun anymore! He has done this to numerous people! CiE fix this!
  • Options
    Unfortunately they dont give a f*ck about us :/ Best Thing to do? Get back to fb lolol
  • Options
    I know, smh
  • Options
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/off-topic-chat/4465784-aint-trying-to-sound-like-a-jerk

Aparently this is true. After all he call ourselves bounty hunters to do this O.o

Wtf is this guy saying -.- He clearly doesnt have this Problem....
  • Options
    Lazyboy CTLazyboy CT Registered Users 27 Posts
    Clearly chicko can't keep up with his lies, it was first PP now it's RRC. Please stick to one story.
    Tell tell signs of a scammers. Trying different angles to make people believe them.

What a JOKE.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Trading is not supported.
  • Options
    I sincerely wish that I could sit around and line my pockets with money...because if I could....oh boy... I'd probably be to busy to respond to this! Lol

Without premium content, no Free 2 Play game would exist (as much as that sucks for the consumer). And without content being consistently added, RR would soon become very boring with the same old items. Not to mention, all of the car manufacturer's probably would not be happy if there cars were all worthless in the game, because what would be the point?!
    We spend a countless amount of time doing out best to respond to every message, post, email, and race request we get throughout each day. This is sometimes a big task for a small game studio, as I'm sure you understand, but we love our players and what you guys have to say! If we have missed a ticket you submitted to us, please let us know (and send in another)!

Lastly, even though you hate hearing this, we do value your opinion and we are listening. :)
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Also, about this Chiko guy, scamming is not supported, but we were unaware of any type of harassment taking place. . Please submit a ticket to support with as many screenshots as you can provide that show the harassment, insults, stalking, etc. They will be more than happy to help.

Scamming is not supported, but we were unaware of anything else taking place.