Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Proof <<NOS>> is a pos scammer

Comments

• Options
    Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    Now do you see these purchased?! Either admit your a pos liar and tried to scam and delete your post saying I'm a scammer an take this pos car back or I will post all the screenshots of your lying also. And anyone is more than welcome to look in my garage. I don't have any of these cars besides the one I got from this fuckkkkkkkkkin turd
  • Options
    Just looked at the rest of the cars you are selling. Funny how none of them
    Have the wheels you say are installed. You are a pos. you came here to scam and ruin people's rep. Well you ain't getting nothing back from me. Next time go somewhere else to scam
  • Options
    <<NOS>><<NOS>> Registered Users 41 Posts
    your a lieing ass bitch they are in 20 inch bro not 16 inch and stop lieing you took the impreza and after a while of you jumping lobbies to avoid giving it back you unfriended me and blocked me
  • Options
    Your a fuckin idiot. Your the only liar your the only scammer. You can clearly see I posted pics in every size so you can't say they are installed in a different size. And this is the only Impreza I have so try again. I waited it the lobby for you to join me for almost 10 minutes. You never came back. If I try to join you and it don't let me it will let you join me. But you chose not to instead you chose to came here and post I scammed you. When all along you are the scammer. Why don't any of the other cars you posted for sale have the rims you say they have installed? Because you are a scammer. Just do some looking around on here. Your whole team are known scammers. I told you come get your car back. Your chose not to. Now you ain't getting anything back from me.