Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Seriously..?

GaxxasGaxxas Registered Users 44 Posts
So I open my texts then go back to the game and my evo is lost? As if I pinked it. I couldn't have possibly raced it while texting. What the hell are these bugs? Fox please do something about this I'm constantly losing cars for no reason. It's really pissing me off.

Comments

• Options
    How do I post pictures I can show that the time from I lost it and the last racers I've raced do not have my car or don't even have enough cars to pink so I couldn't have possibly lost a pinks to them
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    can you post them to imgur and send me the link
  • Options
    We'll they would no longer be proof since I've raced people since then. It just showed that my most recent racers weren't able to have taken my car
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Wait a second.. you opened up your texts in the middle of a pink slip race? And dude I've played this app for at least 6 months, you don't randomly lose a car out of no where, you know you lost the car legit and your just hoping to get a free one.

Theres no bug that randomly takes your car away.

Also if what your saying is true how do you know you lost the car in a pink slip race, you said you couldn't have raced it because you were texting, which means the car just randomly been gone. The truth is you lost the car so get over it.
  • Options
    Wait a second.. you opened up your texts in the middle of a pink slip race? And dude I've played this app for at least 6 months, you don't randomly lose a car out of no where, you know you lost the car legit and your just hoping to get a free one. Theres no bug that randomly takes your car away. Also if what your saying is true how do you know you lost the car in a pink slip race, you said you couldn't have raced it because you were texting, which means the car just randomly been gone. The truth is you lost the car so get over it.
    There is. I know several others in the game that had the same happen to them. And no I didn't open my texts in the middle of a pinks race, I'm not stupid. I was in my garage. I'll have my buddy make an account here he witnessed it just boom. Lost. As soon as I opened the app back up
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/p9h8W3c For the people that say there's no way I get so many bugs. Just lost my VW to this
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    that error will be fixed next patch. Please submit a ticket to customer service.