Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TURF CARS & MILS 4 SALE

Whats goin on, got some sweet rides up for grabs!! Below are a few cars im selling via Paypal friends and family ONLY (failure to send correctly will cause me to void the transaction) I WILL NOT GO 1ST, lets get it goin and sell these amazing cars!!!

((All paypal prices are in USD, and firm.. no trades or rrc unless ive stated so on the post))

Stock 1st place Challenger GT2
9j3rwm.jpg

x3 1668 7.6 Tuned T100 S2Ks NoNos
2ed43us.jpg

1668 T25 Tokyo FRS
aovpe1.jpg
T25 NoNos Devil

Also have mils!!

$4.50 each for 1-15m
$4.25 each for 16-30m
$4 each for 31m+

Hmu on kik @ MERKSELLS
leave me a comment as well

Be prepared to go 1st..... :)

IGN x T W I S T E D x (single spaced/ team PRIME TIME) dnt be fooled by fakes!

140+ Vouches!!

check em out on page 73

as part of a newly adopted precaution, all parts of any deals will be screenshotted. thanks for your business!

Comments

• Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    1663 NoNos Falcon Supercar
    taimj5.jpg
    T100 NoNos Devil
  • Options
    Lee ThompsonLee Thompson Registered Users 685 Posts
    Hi I have a pay pal account and I would like to buy 5 mil . I've never bought cash before and only have about ten k . How would you yet the mills in my account ? Thanks
  • Options
    After payment, we go to a lobby, u challenge me. I make a cash bet and u pink me. I chicken to the pink bet, and forfeit the cash to u
  • Options
    20m gone! 6m left... T25 devil SOLD
  • Options
    Buuuummmmmmppppp
  • Options
  • Options
    Uw devil goooonnneeee
  • Options
    Cant sleep bumpz
  • Options
    .. ... ... .... ......
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    Roll0nRoll0n Registered Users 186 Posts
    Bump for the most solid dude and fastest rides in game
  • Options
    Up top, restocked with mils. $4 each, any amount get em and my last few cars before its too late!
  • Options
    Gt2 reduced to $45! For today only! 40+ mils available see above comment for price!
  • Options
    Name change. New ign x T W I S T E D x
  • Options
    All offers still stand! $45 1st place Gt2, $4 mils. Today last day!!