Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I am Finished.

Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
I am finished. The game has become nearly unplayable due to unrestrained cheating, glitches, hacks, connection issues, unable to join friends, etc etc etc. 12 Mill in cash and about 300 cars... I am retiring this game. Don't even care to sell anything. Shame the game got run into the ground. IGN: Turbo Bullitt 14

Comments

• Options
    buggyrutzbuggyrutz Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey if you wanna sell anything let me know
  • Options
    SpadeZSpadeZ Registered Users 156 Posts
    Already added you. Ping me, we could work somethin out
  • Options
    Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I would sell my entire garage if I knew how, but I am not really worried about it and don't care to spend the time.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Trading and selling is not supported!
    We're aware that players are experiencing a wide variety of issues. If you personally are experiencing a problem, you can contact support using the "?" in game. Remember to include as much detail as possible. Also, please be prepared because support has around a 9 day response wait time.
  • Options
    LittleRedCorvetteLittleRedCorvette Registered Users 14 Posts
    I completely agree.... The most frustrating part is GLU and CIE Taking NO ACCOUNTABILITY, and REFUSING to even ACKNOWLEDGE the OBVIOUS exploits, hacks, and cheats..... You patched the tie glitch..... Cool. But what about the launch glitches that lurk around in 1 OUT OF EVERYONE FOUR ROOM?! ( yes, I've recorded the stats) and NOT A WORD FROM YOU ALL..... How about the rating glitchers who can change their rating within 5 seconds? NOT A WORD..... Honestly, I believe it's because, at the moment, hackers are good for business. They take away hard earned cars, forcing some honest racers to pour more money into the game.. well I for one am REFUSING to spend ANOTHER DIME on this game UNTIL CIE Takes action.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Can you provide us with the steps necessary to reproduce either "glitch" so that we can further look into this? We understand that their have been complaints about these "glitches" but when we check race results we don't see any error occurring. If so, you should contact support with as many details and screenshots as possible so the issue can be resolved. If you have no idea how or why it's happening, we don't really have anything to work with. :(