Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Tuning

DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
Tips on turf tuning (I also sell) is to get max points rather your car maxed or maxed non nos which I mainly go for since it's a lil more versatile and don't leave me in bottom of rooms.

☆Tips☆
•Rookie tuners grab a calculator pen and paper
•More stress = more points
•1hp> 5lbs
•Weight reduction should be last part you install keep it stock until you all pro(stock can work on some tunes)
•Nos only max build
•Turbo and nos equally good for room tunes
•get car +1 room rating then detune

ign Dreezy954 hmu if you need tunes I'm currently working on tune book most if not all show +1

Comments

• Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    Kik SpeedKillz305
  • Options
    Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
    I agree with some of your tips, but not the one about installing weight reduction last. If you want to tune for getting the most points in any lobby, then I think you'll find that approach doesn't give you a very competitive car for that lobby. So what good is having very high engine damage for points if you can't win many races with that tune? I think you have to tune for the best lobby time to maximize your points while you can race (win more races per hour) rather than tune for the highest engine damage before going over the lobby (+1 as you say).
  • Options
    alfonsoalfonso Registered Users 14 Posts
    I would like a list on how to set up your car
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    So how to reduce the times? I'll get a rating that puts me at the top of a lobby, but get my doors blown off. I'll have a 9.5 in a room where people are racing at 9....
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Dreezy wrote: »
    Tips on turf tuning (I also sell) is to get max points rather your car maxed or maxed non nos which I mainly go for since it's a lil more versatile and don't leave me in bottom of rooms.

☆Tips☆
    •Rookie tuners grab a calculator pen and paper
    •More stress = more points
    •1hp> 5lbs
    •Weight reduction should be last part you install keep it stock until you all pro(stock can work on some tunes)
    •Nos only max build
    •Turbo and nos equally good for room tunes
    •get car +1 room rating then detune

ign Dreezy954 hmu if you need tunes I'm currently working on tune book most if not all show +1
    While i agree with a lot, I disagree on stress and weight. When i build i do weight first, the more weight off, the less HP to get the tune, therefore less stress. I'm a low lobby racer, I know they are getting rare, but weight is huge in lower lobby's. I keep stress down, due to i can race more. More racing, more points. I have friends that max out and/or build for records, I can out point both with lower stress cars and better reactions.

The best advice i can give, work on RT's and shifting, On most cars and races, the start and shifting determine the win
  • Options
    ArsunexArsunex Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm definately using these thank you man