Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

14 days and still no account access (Android to FB account)

Racer KaiRacer Kai Registered Users 136 Posts
After the big FUBAR of the RR app losing its link to accounts saved on FB, I have not been able to gain access to my 2nd account. I sent in a ticket May 18th and the issue is still unresolved. I followed the instructions for Andriod users who lost access to accounts linked to FB, yet no help or resolution. I am trying here as well.

Since the Racing Rivals update, I'm unable to recover and login to my account. It was linked to Facebook...
Facebook Login Email Address: racingbuddy03@hotmail.com
Racer linked to that account: FLAT TIRED
Racer you need access to: FLAT TIRED

Is it possible to restore that account to the FB login please?

Comments

• Options
    QuinzaniQuinzani Registered Users 18 Posts
    Well, you are not alone, as I have forwarded everything to them and besides the auto responses NOTHING. It certainly appears that they just don't care.
  • Options
    mboley370mboley370 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Eh, I just sent over my info on Friday and I am now dreading the 14 + days wait to I guess. I had not clue it took this long. If this is one of the most popular games on the net, why not hire 1 extra person to help with just emails?

Accounts that need restored
    Racer sirracesualot and siracesualot - info sent for both in the email

I run a marketing firm for Shark Tank on ABC TV - for Mark Cuban, Kevin Harrington, and others on it.. I do the marketing and we can get a new website built for a client in 2 days from nothing... How does it take 14 days to respond to an email. Google responds to an email in 48 hours... I too know what it's like to get heavy emails, I own a lot of companies.... I help companies like you on a daily basis, and I see companies like you fall on a daily basis due to this type of thing. You have a good thing going, but you need more people. The ratings of your app have fallen a lot, people are telling me to go play another game for my spare time I do have, however there is just something about this I enjoy past the others.

Suggestions I am sure you have heard

Connections issues - can't play with friends

Long response times - people lose interest in your game because they have lost everything and just move on to another game. People are getting addicted to your game and is the reason they keep playing it. If you make them wait 14 days you just helped their addiction lol.. They are going to move on.

Lag time when visiting a garage - I sometimes lag out on the best android money can buy and I have also tried my Ipad as well, that is just worse.

These are the main Issues I feel that could help your game go much smoother. There are other small ones like the offer company you use has a terrible reputation, because half of their offers can't be completed and they know this. Some do and some just don't.

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Kai, I checked on your ticket, it did not have complete information. You might want to check for an update.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As far as wait times, they get longer when we have higher demand. Support answers tickets in the order in which they are received, and is currently working over time to try and help people.
  • Options
    mboley370mboley370 Registered Users 10 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4853400]As far as wait times, they get longer when we have higher demand. Support answers tickets in the order in which they are received, and is currently working over time to try and help people.[/QUOTE]

Hire more people and you won't have to pay for over time :)... Just a thought. Also, I highly suggest Odesk - cheap labor = more help. Get 2 people there for the price of 1 - you may have to do some looking, but you can find them, I do daily.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion, we're handling it fine :)