Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lobby ratings for multiplayer, racer showdown and turf

BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
What are the lobby rating ranges for multiplayer, racer showdown and turf?

I don't think they're the same.

And how do the ratings work? For example, If I'm in a 1640 lobby, what is the rating range for that lobby?

Comments

• Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    The lobby's are set up to max on a 5 or 10, in most cases. For example, the 1640 you mentioned, anything from 1635 to 1640 rating is allowed to run normally. The odd lobby's as i call then start at 1656 and go from 56, 63, 68. anything beyond the 68 lobby is the max out lobby, usually referred to as the 1690, since no car maxxes out at 90. This is how the turf lobbys work and are locked, to make for fair competition.

However there is a group that exploits the join a friend feature to prey on new players or those legitimate racers, that show up through the front door. They are loud belligerent and always trying to bully others, into pinks and high money battles. They act like 5 year old, that learned a new dirty word and i treat them as such. I call them piggybackers, because they are too weak to play in the proper lobby. They'd rather play in a level, where they are in control. They are rarely ever in the turf or showdown, as they can't play on a level playfield
  • Options
    OK so are those numbers the same for multiplayer, racer showdown and turf? Or do the numbers change?
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Yes the public lobby works the same, if you enter the normal way. I do not recommend pinking or money bets, Too many pathetic losers to waste time doing that. I usually just race bots, unless challenged. Then if piggybacked, i post name car and rating. But the last part, is up to you
  • Options
    So the ratings are like in this thread:

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...ings-confusion

http://rrtune.blogspot.com/

1620.5 to 1625.4 Typically don't see in turf
    1625.5 to 1630.4 Typically don't see in turf
    1630.5 to 1635.4 Typically don't see in turf] 1635.5 to 1640.4 Good Time 10.5
    1640.5 to 1645.4 Good Time 10.3
    1645.5 to 1650.4 Good Time 10.0
    1650.5 to 1656.4 Good Time 9.5
    1656.5 to 1663.4 Good Time 9.0
    1663.5 to 1668.4 Good Time 8.3
    1668.5 and above is max Good Time 7.5

These are the lobby ratings. So if your tuned to 1650 yet your getting smoked try adding a small amount of weight like downgrading the clutch or flywheel down 1 stage. This should bring you down to the 1645.4 to 1650.4 lobby instead of the 1650.4 to 1656.4 lobby.