Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

great capabilities but sad launches

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
yep am talking about bmw m3 gt2 and ford shelby gt500 good cars but way bad launches from what ive seen specially ill talk about bmw m3 gt2

from what ive seen the launching is never stable i tried revving and also drop launch changed tires and also added pro A suspension fornextra grip results are like that :

either slacky launch or skidding launch

and from what ive naticed it has so small VERY VERY small tolerance on launch that would makes it either skid or slack launch

also noticed that even if i used the same launching drop points it would either skid or slack

i have watched videos for monthes and tried for monthes to fix tgis problem but sadly it seems to presist each time ..

i went against ichibanx zombie princes mrgee and simsim and all other players but sadly its so unstable

when i get it right and think am ok with it then challenge a player its back to skid or slack

all what am asking please fix this issue most of the players i talked to are having the same openion as mine either let this car to launch exactly as ford gtr or as a z28 camaro or c7.r vette cuz its a waste really that this car is doing nothing but wasting cash and gems for nothing although we r wasting gems on boosts and for turfing

its so unreliable car

Comments

• Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    You're a late first light dropper, like me. I found the only way, to reliably launch the early 2nd light cars (M3GT2, Evo8/10, scirrocco) is to keep the rating low and move the drop. I add tire to move the drop point to late 2nd light. It works for me, though i prefer the late first, if at all possible. Suspensions don't add much, to the traction. So i only bother if i can drop weight, without boosting the rating. I hope this works for you