Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What are rates 4 you cie doesn't honor them

scootdillascootdilla Registered Users 101 Posts
Cie we as racers understand that your company is being bought we as racers can respect that due to the sell you will not be making any major repairs to the game inconvenience but understandable. I would be nice as a pay customers to know if that was the case which in turn would allow us as racers to make a rational decision as whether to play now or play later. Those of us who choose to partake in the racing rivals turfs understand that a cie really could care less about any complaints concerns concepts etc. Well that was fine until now myself and others are fed up with the lack of response by the cie corporation what on earth are the rate systems for if cie is not going honor there own system some of us tune our vehicles knowing that we have a little room for extra but why is it that if a modification is done and it clearly reads a car is well within the specifications are we being put in the max rated lobby (69) or higher and can't have the car removed back to the previous lobby I know this falls on deaf ears but let me say cie you really dropped the ball you had an opportunity to rewrite the face of video gaming but your lack of customer care has destroyed that.