Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Deuce Demon

I wanna clear up a dispute over the value/trade price of a Deuce Demon. A guy named YBOT claims that his Deuce Demon is worth either 4.5, 7 or 11 mil. per his 3 sources. 4 people I reached out to all stated 2-2.5 mil.

I'm not even worried about the deal anymore. I just want to get feedback on the actual worth of a Deuce Demon. Just for information sake, the deal was his Demon and Deuce Coupe for my 93 Mustang RE.

HELP WITH INFO. PLEASE! If I am wrong.. at least there's clarity.

Comments

• Options
    fungunfungun Registered Users 316 Posts
    The sources stated and I qoute:
    Redmonster27, "I think a reasonable offer would be around 7 mill"
    D3adcat, "probably around 4.5"
    Topnotch deals, "ohh, lol, I thought he wanted to sell his Duece demon and I was offering 1.5 lol".

I have the screenshots to back it up and I could have asked the wrong people (which I doubt) but there was no appraisal of 11 mill, and the offer stated above was quite a lowball, I'm sorry for the high temper. No hard feelings jay esso, but that's allitle more than I would pay
  • Options
    Jay EscoJay Esco Registered Users 121 Posts
    And Topnotch Dealz... if what this guy said is true, then you lied to one of us. It'd be interesting to know... because that would take a "legit" dealer of my personal list. No offense. Just business.
  • Options
    Racing WarriorRacing Warrior Registered Users 161 Posts
    Jay Esco is the same scammer as Mike Walker. Look up the sticky post. Do not trust that shytbag
  • Options
    Jay EscoJay Esco Registered Users 121 Posts
    Who is everyone? Let's get some people who have been scammed by me to speak up? It'd be interesting to see... Fact is, everyone knows I'm legit.

Funny that a post I started to find out on the market value of a car... turns into people coming out of the woodwork saying I'm a scammer. All my vouches are well known people who I have done numerous deals with.

Bring proof forward... let's see what interesting stories these trolls can come up with. GT2RACER and Chicko19 are still upset they got busted obviously. Hahaha.