Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ROOM RATINGS STILL NOT QUITE RIGHT

Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
HAD A GTR RUNNING 9.3 IN A 1644 ROOM OF CARS RUNNING FASTEST TIMES AT 10.1-10.7's 9.3 IS BULLSHIT IN THAT RATING. I BEATEN GTR's BEFORE AND I PLAY ALOT SO I KNOW WHAT HE SHOULD OF RAN AT THE MOST.

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Prob glitched, but then again, "that doesn't exist" I just don't know why people need to cheat.. Btw, 1644 is my main lobby, who was it? Or what team?
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Seems like it's becoming a common problem, must be a new loop hole in the system, in all lobby's it seems like people are running faster than they should be, I highly doubt it's tune.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We've said this to death now, but, rooms are not based off speed rating. we have recently changed some algorithms with room sorting that is moving people around, and we are sealing a hole that some people have found. Most of what your experiencing is normal. some of it we are fixing today.
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    So it's normal for people to be running 10.2 or faster in a 1630 lobby or is my car just not set right. But of corse it's always the same players n teams. Must just be REALLY good at tuning lol. Come on.
  • Options
    LOLLOSHLOLLOSH Registered Users 8 Posts
    I think that the new Room rating is good, now there are a 1656 - 1663 and 1663- 1668, before there was only one big room 1657- 1668 = class A were unusefull for turf, by the way the real problem is that some people are still able to glitch cars....something related to the weight, but i dont how....
  • Options
    Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    Seen this so many times before, just have to deal with it and don't race those ppl, there is literally sod all anyone can do about it until the admins manage to block it with some digital Duct Tape lol
  • Options
    Seen a guy today run 10.05 in an evo 8 in the 1644 lobby (even tho that's not the lobby anymore) but had an RT of .500 his name is cr7joey. Also, the rooms are still a little funky seein as how the 1658 evo x still goes into the max evo 8 room.. Not much fairness there lol.
  • Options
    Yes mud digger I had sent screen shots of cr7joey to fox to show him how much faster he runs. I usually see him in 1630 lobby's running 9.5.
  • Options
    Just found another one.. Racingdemon running 9.7 in 1644 lobby. Got a screen shot too.. Also, when we all asked him about it, he told us his rating was 1656! Then later I seen him in the same car in the 55 lobby..
  • Options
    Watch out for that guy blown nova lost his furai too. I seen him in tw taking people across also.
  • Options
    we constantly try to address these issue
  • Options
    Fox you guys took people's dirty money out of the game because they were glitching the money. Are you planning on taking the cars that the glitchers are stealing from legit racers out if the game?
  • Options
    we take glitched cars if we find them
  • Options
    Cr7joey not sure of team and ::markit0:: from team pro tune both are running crazy times in low lobby's AGAIN. When will they be stopped.
  • Options
    Gh0st PepperGh0st Pepper Registered Users 105 Posts
    BLG Sean is glitch. Gold ninja 38 is glitch. Seey4soon is glitch. I am not a hacker is glitch.
  • Options
    Also a lot of glitchers from pro tune (top 25 team) and also the team called no boys allowed.