Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

20% off limited time PP FIRE Sale (300+ cars)

First things first, my vouchers are page 159. Officially 12 vouch's, but other deals with Scoot Zilla, Jaws, J2 the Izzo, Millionaire Motors and others. All deals will be screen shot and recorded. Thank Imthegreatcornholio for the fact that I won't go first. I have no reason to scam over a video game.

Looking to move a lot of cars ASAP. Lots of inventory in various garages and I'm looking to make another couple of big account purchases, so I'm slashing prices for the next week by 20%. Here is the inventory, you're also welcome to bring offers PP and let's get you these cars today!

Mazda 787B x 2: $21
Mustang Cobra Jet no nos: $20
Challenger GT2's: $20
6.5-6.7 tune Maxed Zonda Revolucion's: $12
HSV-010's: $16
NSX rr: $20 More in stock now
Falcon Supercars unwrapped: $13 1 SOLD 1 left
1668 no nos Mustang RE: $20
Maxed mclaren F1 GTR: $9
Ford GTR maxed: $10
Charger Hellcats: $5
Challenger Hellcats: $5
Ford Falcon Old School: $8
Bentley Continental GT3's maxed and other tunes $8-11
Acura TLX GT's: $8
Nissan GTR's 63-68 tunes: $5
Huayra carbon edition 1677: $8
Renault alpine 1672: $8
Rwb's: $10
Viper GTS's: $5
Tuned S class Nismo's: $5-7
Evo X stickerbomb's: $4
Mclaren P1's: $7.50
BMW m3 gt2's plain and google edition, maxed and stock: $6.50-8
BMW z4 gt3's, stock and maxed: $6.50-8
Challenger hellcats: $4-6
DS Line Concepts: $7.50
Ford Gt's turf tuned: $4.50-6
Evo8's all kinds of tunes: $3
Renault 5 turbos: $9
Nicely tuned zr1: $7.50
2005 subi's: $4
Z28's $4
M6's: $4
Boso's wrapped and unwrapped, regular and race edition, stock and tuned: $4-5
Suta Resa's: $3-4
M5 and M3 crates: $3
1st place Ford GTR: bring big offers

I also have a ton of other cars, in total around 600 cars. New inventory coming in always. Mills as well

Let's make some deals happen.

Comment here before adding me please, let me know what you're looking for, and your ign. I continually clear my friend list to keep room for deals to be made.

Ign: the Alphamist

Comments

• Options
    Beast modeBeast mode Registered Users 189 Posts
    Legit dude bump. Have done many high dollar deals with him and would do more anytime
  • Options
    DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    Plural zr1's

Let's do deals now, I'm working on purchasing 1000 more cars. I'm inclined to keep working with people who I have done deals with before, so let's do some good faith deals now!
  • Options
    kenneth reidkenneth reid Registered Users 252 Posts
    interested in many cars hmu anytime
    ign: kenneth reid hoe
    email: caseyjohnson120@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Updated list. Inventory is finally moving
  • Options
    Bump bump bump it up