Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer alert.

GATOR AID - IGN beware of this guy

Comments

• Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Joeamg? I have dealt with that guy several times with no issues. Do you have proof of this?
  • Options
    aumakuaaumakua Registered Users 207 Posts
    same here joeamg and i have done many transactions would like to see proof of this please
  • Options
    joeamgjoeamg Registered Users 75 Posts
    Wtf bro that isn't even my ign u can ask anyone here
  • Options
    W t f bro that isn't even my ign u can ask anyone here
  • Options
    We're going to need proof. Dont make claims without proof to back it up. I trust joeamg regardless of what is said until I see proof otherwise.
  • Options
    Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    Yeah get those screen shots up if you have them. Maybe there is another imposter. Like maybe a J0eamg instead of Joeamg
  • Options
    I just bought mills from shin beats to buy ur focus, I don't know how u say that ign was mine. I asked for ur ign so I could buy and that's it.
  • Options
    Can anyone who I have done deals for vouch for me, please
  • Options
    So why haven't u respond to any of my pm or here on forum
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Joeamg is 100% Legit. I've done a couple deals with him including higher dollar ones.
  • Options
    DanEchelonDanEchelon Registered Users 306 Posts
    100% not a scammer. Been dealing with Joe now for weeks on end. One of the most legit guys I know. STEER CLEAR OF NICKJJ
  • Options
    So no reply on pm or here, so what do u all think?
  • Options
    I would be worried about trading with nick. Thats a serious accusation!
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    joemay way to legit to do this type of crap
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for clearing this up
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    I was just in a room with that gator aid. Hes still online