Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

4.0 is here!

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey everyone!

Racing Rivals v4.0 is now live!

For those of you that have not updated, within the next few days there will be a mandatory update. Please make sure your account is linked to Game Center/Google Play or Facebook to ensure that your device doesn't lose access to your account.

For those that updated and have lost access to your account, please follow the steps here : http://tinyurl.com/kcsg86w

With 4.0 we have brought in Tournament Racing. Brackets are not separated by rating. Bring your best to race the best for high rewards. Check out the FAQ here: http://tinyurl.com/RRTourney

If you are experiencing any issues please report them here:

Include:

Racer Name and a detailed explanation of what happened.

Known Issues:

500 error - We are currently looking into this issue

Not getting cars from Tournament Wins - We are currently looking into this issue
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    IceyyyIceyyy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there. I am linked to GC and was in the middle of a tourney when when I was told error 500 and ever since I can't get in. I have double checked my login with GC. deleted and reinstalled. Help!! IGN is Iceyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are looking into this right now.
  • Options
    Danny111192Danny111192 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey I got banned from Multiplayer.

Would like to know why I get banned when u guys extra create a tournament which is made for pinks and I have to pay gems for the entry ? So I paid gems for getting banned ?

I won 31 cars in about 30 minutes , Ign is Blubbelblub
  • Options
    drokillinudrokillinu Registered Users 1 Posts
    My racer name is drokillinu, and I have not been able to login since I did this update last night. It takes me all the to the loading my garage and then the game kicks me.. can you help fix this NOW!!
  • Options
    King Of Street 2014King Of Street 2014 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hi my account name is KING OF STREET 2014. I got message said error 500 when I try to log into the game. The problem was when I race in the new bracket and it took so long to wait for the next opponent but there is no exit button for me to get out so I decided to get out of the game and when I tried to come back then the massage appear and it kept pushing me into the guest mode which it will begin like brand new racer. Please take a look into my account I have a lot of cars and cash in it, I can't afford to lose this account. And my Game Center email is anhhuy2409@yahoo.com. U guys can email me with that address thanks
  • Options
    KidWalleyeKidWalleye Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm getting error 500

I was racing in a tournament and tried to gem repair my car and I got a reset message. So I reset and now get the error 500 message.

Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Same thing. Error 500. Left game alone over night. This morning I log in and it has me starting a new account.

I clicked the link to Google play account and it says there is already an account linked to my Google play. (That would be my normal account) then asks if I would like to load that user. I try to load that user and get error 500 message.

Ign: KIDWALLEYE
  • Options
    Call me jumboCall me jumbo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm getting the error 500

I was doing the pinks tournament and I did the gem repair in the middle of the tournament..I got a restart 500 and now I can't get back in.

Ign...Peter pinkatail
  • Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered Users 19 Posts
    ign iStevo

error 500

was in championship of free for all in zonda, 1.3 mill, game gave me error at starting line, havnt been on since.

also on my sons ipad account it wont let him finish the campaign with the mazda turf car, r2. he did first 3 races with it, auto update and now it gets stuck on campaign screen.
  • Options
    BLACKB0XXXBLACKB0XXX Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ign: BLACKB0XXX

Error 500
    Race was taking to long decided to get out of the app and got the error when i went back cant get it i tested it on another acc and same happend, dont get out of the tournament without it been finished
    Fix asap thanks, oh and update us on what u guys are working on
  • Options
    Billabong911Billabong911 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm getting error 500

I was racing in a tournament and tried to gem repair my car and I got a reset message. So I reset and now get the error 500 message.

Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Same thing. Error 500. Left game alone over night. This morning I log in and it has me starting a new account.

I clicked the link to Google play account and it says there is already an account linked to my Google play. (That would be my normal account) then asks if I would like to load that user. I try to load that user and get error 500 message.

Ign: Billabong911
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We believe we've pinpointed what causes those errors and are working on a fix to resolve them. Hope to update more soon.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Billabong911Billabong911 Registered Users 6 Posts
    How many times approx u think ?
  • Options
    SheblowsSheblows Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey one of my acc got banned for pinksing I've won like 30cars in like a day and I believe that I heard there was a limit that you could only pinks 15 a day so could you guys please look at my account and please unbanned me I have screen shots of my legit won pinks. Please let me know asap.
    my ign: (6 6 6) has 2 spaces in between. Thank you
  • Options
    redspeedy960redspeedy960 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Redspeedy690 -- Getting Error Code 500 since yesterday afternoon around 9:00 pm est. Still not able to get into my game. Can we get an update on when this issue will be resolved ?
  • Options
    Switt8008Switt8008 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi my ign is slider can 20508 I was in the middle of a race and it said that changes was made and I needed to restart once I tried to reload it I got a error 500 message and haven't been able to get on since then.
  • Options
    DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    The Alphamist. Raced in a couple tournaments. In the last one, I went to leave after losing, and it booted me, now gives me the 500 message. Went I reload the game it takes me to the brand new player screen. If I link up Game Center, it let's me load, but then goes back to error 500. So it's exclusively on my the Alphamist account.
  • Options
    SmurfcivicSmurfcivic Registered Users 84 Posts
    Please help me to! Ign geusswho
    Been down over 24 hours! What a joke
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback on the update guys!
    Luckily, we were aware of the 500 error immediately and our devs are already working on a fix. Don't worry, accounts are never lost in our system so if you need an account recovery (or any other account related issues), contact support by pressing the "?" in game or here: http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
    Support currently has around a 7 day response wait time. Trust me, we appreciate the patience and are getting a fix for this as soon as we can.
  • Options
    EpicInvasion714EpicInvasion714 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Was doing tournament and I now have the error 500 message I wasn't logged into anything so I don't know what to do

Ign SIRSLAPAH03
  • Options
    DragworkzzDragworkzz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I updated yesterday and all was fine, ran tournaments no issues....played today no problems. I just joined a tournament now and waited in there for like 4-5 minutes with just a couple other players so I pressed the leave button as brackets wasn't filling up. Got a phone call and answered and when I hung up and game went to reload, I'm now getting the 500 error. Please help as tomorrow is turf and I run on top 25 team. My ign is dragworkzz. Thanks for any assistance
  • Options
    HopeandlustHopeandlust Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here ign hopeandlust was racing pinks tournament had to repair car for round 2 I repair then appears locked car out of sync and restart option then I restart error (500) pops up hope you can fix this thanks.
  • Options
    Woodths23Woodths23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi guys my account after winning a pinks tourney and winning a 520k tourney is now having the 500 error is there any way you could fix it? My ign is R3dline Jump3r
  • Options
    King Of Street 2014King Of Street 2014 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hi admin. Can you guys fix this asap cause I need to do this turf. I'm in top 25 and I really love this turf car. Please my racer name is King of street 2014. Thanks
  • Options
    hederson leonardohederson leonardo Registered Users 3 Posts
    why I could be banned even though I have played correctly . please open it . I ask your help so that I can get into multiplayer again . beg for in the process. My IGN : MR HEDERS013 . My email : heders173@gmail.com and I play this game using ANDROID i beg Glu / CIE Game to open my account so I can get back to the multiplayer . thanks
  • Options
    R3D5T4RR3D5T4R Registered Users 29 Posts
    i got banned from multiplayer after i finish during pinkslip at tournament
    check my ign : TRY D0T COM D0T MY
  • Options
    RICKYPR23RICKYPR23 Registered Users 45 Posts
    He was playing in new money tournaments and the game freeze.
    Now I am showing me 500 error. I am a team player top 100 and turf war begins today.
    I do not have access to the game due to error 500 please repair the problem
    IGN = RICKYPR23
    DEVICE = IPHONE 6 IOS 8.3
  • Options
    El Prieto 03El Prieto 03 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Please Ryyst fix my account I want to play turf warrrrrr!!!!! el prieto03
  • Options
    SARGE101SARGE101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey after the update the game shows the nitto logo then I get black screen this was one of my favorite games to play now I can't can you please fix this issue ign SARGE101
  • Options
    Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    No joy fellas been out 20 hours now

Racing Rivals v4.0 is now live!

For those of you that have not updated, within the next few days there will be a mandatory update. Please make sure your account is linked to Game Center/Google Play or Facebook to ensure that your device doesn't lose access to your account.

For those that updated and have lost access to your account, please follow the steps here : http://tinyurl.com/kcsg86w

With 4.0 we have brought in Tournament Racing. Brackets are not separated by rating. Bring your best to race the best for high rewards. Check out the FAQ here: http://tinyurl.com/RRTourney

If you are experiencing any issues please report them here:

Include:

Racer Name and a detailed explanation of what happened.

Known Issues:

500 error - We are currently looking into this issue

Not getting cars from Tournament Wins - We are currently looking into this issue[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    The DogHouseThe DogHouse Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hotdog6725. Same problem. Error 500 trying to load game after tournament locked up. Of course I was in the final round. I'm more concerned about it costing me this turf car.