Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Simple soloution to mostly all problems

NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
I know this is the wrong section for this but i figured ill post it here since this is where everyone comes to read stuff. I know i may get bashed by some people but mostly everyone will agree. And i also know CIE wont do whats suggested even if 99.999% of people agree but anyways here it goes. And ill explain why i think this will work. Mostly everyone complains about people scamming for cars and money so why not lower prices to the in game cash and gems. 1. Say you have cash packages for $1-$2 real money for $1 mill game money 2. Make the gem packages the same way for $20 you get 2000 gems instead of 970. The biggest reason why every gets scammed or hacks is cuz they want certain cars and dont have the money. So if you made it cheap and easy to get money and gems either one of two things will happen 1. There will be less scamming and hacking or 2. Less people will stop complaining because all they have to do is spend $20 real money for $10-$20 mill game money and easily buy the car they lost to a hacker. Now i know there are downfalls to doing this if it ever happens ( which is slim to none ) but also many upsides to doing it like this. DOWNFALLS 1. The prices of cars people sell will go back up to what they used to be maybe more just like when people was doing the money glitch 2. Less people will be able to sell cars because everyone can / will more then likely be able to buy what ever they want. GOOD PARTS 1. Less complaints about being scammed or hacked 2. More fun racing and betting since cash is so cheap 3. More money for CIE because alot more people will buy in game cash off CIE instead of off a stranger and might get scammed. Im sure theres more GOOD AND BAD. About this but look at the facts its more money for CIE and less chances of hacks and scams. Because lets face it no matter what CIE does there are always going to be hacks and glitches thats just how it is. You fix one problem the same day you have people figuring out new ways to cheat. Please everyone leave your feedback and thanks for reading. I know this is along write up but at the end of the day i believe it will not only make the game more fun but also stop alot of the hacks, glitches, and scammers

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Anyone who spends real money on a game like this is an idiot. I, along with most people laugh at the losers who complain about spending hundreds of dollars to be competitive in turf wars..... a month from now no one will remember who won what. Enjoy the game for what it is, have fun, but remember this isn't real life.
  • Options
    I agree wit u 100% but most people do spend money on this game and thats why you see so many complaining about hacks and scammers. So to put that to a mininum or to a point where it wont matter because my idea will make it easy to replace the car or money scammed from you.
  • Options
    Guess its not so simple after all
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    its not that simple. Also not a decision to be taken lightly
  • Options
    I dont understand how its not so simple or a situation to be taking lightly. Its the most common sense thing to do. Unless you giys want to tell everyone how to scam and cheat to make the game 100% fair for everyone. I feel and think its a easy way to calm everything down unless im missing something