Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Attention : Ryyst, Phoneix and ALL other Racing Rivals Administration

NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
ATTENTION : Ryyst, Phonenix, and ALL other Racing Rivals Administrators,

This TURF has been an absolute cluster _uck and circle jerk for those of us that turf each and every week, not to mention a total disgrace to the game that all of us have become addicted to!!!

I would like to request (even though I know it will be ignored) that this turf event be deemed a total failure on GLU's part and that it be voided. NO prizes should be awarded and ALL prizes should be rolled over
to next weeks turf.

In case you haven't looked at the forums lately (and by the looks of the forums and ALL the SPAM on it you have not looked at in weeks maybe months) and are wondering why I am suggesting such a thing, it's because A LOT of racers experienced
problems that kept them and in some cases shut whole teams down due to the inability to score points at all. How could this happen you ask. here are some examples: Races constantly ending in DNF, Races ending in ties, even though there was clearly a winner, racers getting kicked off the game after EVERY race, and I'm pretty sue that some experienced other problems nit listed here.

While we appreciate the efforts to improve the game, i.e.; Tournaments, new cars, rims, matte paints, new mystery crates and such please do ALL of us a favor and DO NOT make another improvement until you fix the glitches and hacks that plague this game everyday.

I encourage ALL Racers who experienced problems with this turf (DO SO IN A POLITE AND RESPECTFUL MANNER) to list your problem in the comment section.

Comments

• Options
    Mopar 471Mopar 471 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm having all these same problems! How can I fix this?? Or you guys fix this?????
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    I would disagree with what U said about them attempting to make game better by putting out new cars rims crates cus all that is a bunch of b.s in my eyes...all these glitches an problems have been around for months an they still haven't fixed them but they make sure they put out new stuff each week so ppl buy gems for example like when the wwe crates first came out no one was able to get them to open up but that was fixed the same night why cus it generates income it's all about money with this company I understand that to a certain extent but come on now if anything is wrong with something that brings in money that's fixed right away but Ur telling me U can't fix that spin glitch or tie bunch of b.s they don't care about those glitches as long as ppl continue to buy gems in their eyes they game is perfect greed is a nasty thing lol
  • Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    Not only that Cie took all cloned cars from the game now I see more cloned car then ever. Glu is allowing people to clone cosppl will spend diamonds to clone a car. Entire after market went down the drain and don't let me start about those money bots. The fun part is that glu doesn't give a rats Azz about it cos all they see are dollars dollars and more dollars. Restore this game to its glory time and stop filling your pockets!!!!
  • Options
    MrOMrO Registered Users 464 Posts
    Yeah crash every 3 races or 5 minutes not just that , WWE cars really are we f***ing 12 and 10 Year , GLU YOUR O US ING THE REAL RAVENS AWAY
  • Options
    KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    Due to the past couple months of being lied to and ignored by the mods and dev's, I've been in contact with a few law firms in the San Fran area to move forward with a class action law suit, which will include this game and for the plaintiffs of this game. The law firm(s) have all suggested that at some point, they will setup a "GO FUND ME" site for anyone wishing to participate. Each law firm requires a retainer fee, which would be the reason for the "GO FUND ME" page, once they received a set amount, they would move forward. One particular firm said they would ask for a small percentage of any award if it was granted. What would happen to become a plaintiff, you would have to electronically sign on a website and you would be added to a list of plaintiffs. It wouldn't happen for months, as they have to look over GLU's TOS which I am sure is quite lengthy and intricate. Within the next few days I should hear something as far as interest on their part of pursuing this matter. It's sad that the Dev's have taken it upon themselves to go this far and neglect the paying consumers needs. GL everyone...
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    A law suit!!! For a FREE game!!! You have got to be joking. Any lawyer willing to take this case has got to be desperate.

Come on guys, this is a free game. You do not have to purchase items to get ahead. I have been playing for a little over 1 year. Never spent a single penny, now will I. (too many cheats, hackers issues, etc). I play the game, enjoy the game and when there are problems, I put the game away and do something else.

A lawsuit over a free game!!!I still cant believe what I am reading.

If you are not happy with the game, STOP playing. STOP spending money. Its really that simple.

A lawsuit over a free game! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha