Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top 300 Team Unseen Legends Looking For 5k+ Racers

alex1019alex1019 Registered Users 422 Posts
Hey. Were currently sitting around the 300 mark this turf, but were looking to make a move into the top 100 soon. Were looking for racers that can hit 5k+ next turf. Small Prizes are given depending on the team's positipn for the week. Were all legit and can lend cars to each other if needed. Come join Unseen Legends if your looking for a legit team and can hit 5k+ points or hit me up in game. IGN: HOMNGAI

Comments

• Options
    Bump. We need some serious players!
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    So could i join ? the only problem is that i dont play all the time and i dont fancy getting kicked. if ur one of them teams when u start crying if i dont race for abit tell me now cause i would rather be in a diffrent team if thats the case ! so tell me
  • Options
    I dont rly understand what u mean. And honestly, theres no crying going on when you put up 0 points or well below the minimum cause you can just be replaced. Our minimum this week is 4k and it is consistently going to be moved up. You can decide whether or not you want to join but if you arent going to pull your weight you will be booted. Thats how it works with nearly any competitive team.
  • Options
    neilg1994neilg1994 Registered Users 3 Posts
    dont know why i got declined b4 i play everyday for a while it wont be a problem to reach the min requirment
  • Options
    KevstaycoolinKevstaycoolin Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can hit around 4k easy I think I would like to join
  • Options
    Bump. We hit 245 this week. Still looking for a few racers
  • Options
    bryant416898bryant416898 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi my name ign Is Bryant416898 I'm Lvl 50 I think I would be really good for you care I make like 3k or 5k if I have the cars to make it there i am very active I get on everyday hope u pick me for your last spot