Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

FOR SALE ALL MY TOP5 AND TOP25 AND MORE

I was selling my account but no one wants to pay the value of the account and now I'm selling the cars by groups.
Here are some screenshots of my top5 and top25 cars, most of them are maxed or if not tuned for 1668 or 1663.
Selling too 20x Zr1 with the tune of 7.915 on 1668 and most of them with gem paint, matte, crates wheels and even 1m wheels, can do packs of 5x, 10x or 20x just make your offer.
Selling too 20x M3GT2 all maxed most of them with gem wheels like the 500Gems wheels and some with Hulk paint and hulk wheels too, can do packs of 5x, 10x and 20x just make the offer.
Here are the pictures of the Top5 and Top25
0Jj23Wx.jpg
ISOtjfS.jpg
5NSskjj.jpg

look on my garage whatever you like and do an offer send me a PM or add me in game.

Comments