Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling every single car I own for $25 USA itunes

Just lost my best car due to error (-12). Need to focus on school. So hit me up if you have a $25 itunes code.
Cars I have are

Acura NSX x1
Honda Sivic SI x1
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 x5
Dodge Challenger Rt x1
Dodge Challenger SRT8 x2 ONE IS MAXED AND GEMED
Dodge Charger x4
Scion TC x1
Mazda RX7 GT Spec x1
Subaru Impreza WRX STI x1
SRT Viper GTS x2
SRT Viper GTSR x3
Mclaren MP4 12c x4

WORTH ABOUT 3-4 MIL IN TOTAL

Comments

• Options
    DingusDingus Registered Users 329 Posts
    bump ......
  • Options
    JUICE SUPER 275JUICE SUPER 275 Registered Users 288 Posts
    What is ur IGN?
  • Options
    Bump........
  • Options
    Bump..........
  • Options
    Bump..........
  • Options
    JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    If you can direct me to your vouches then consider them sold. My ign is m y username
  • Options
    Ok. I get off work at 4 and will pick up the iTunes card on my way home.let me know what time you're wanting to start the trade. Also, will that number of cars reach the daily pink limit? I really don't feel like having to deal with one of cie's stupid account bans that takes a bloody month to get them to undo.
  • Options
    Nicolas_MNicolas_M Registered Users 387 Posts
    Free bump for a legit player. Hate to hear that you're quitting tho
  • Options
    Does anybody actually know the daily limit? Because as I understand it, if you hit it it doesn't just tell you you've hit the daily limit. It just auto bans your account
  • Options
    Just did some research and found out that 26 cars in one sitting shouldn't trigger a ban, based on what one of the forum moderators was saying in another thread.
  • Options
    I just jumped on the game and tried to add you, and it said you can't add anymore friends.....that's a bit of a red flag man.
  • Options
    So when are we doing this?
  • Options
    I never got it, I'll pm you the number again