Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

axle ratio

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
since we think we are real enthausiasts please add an option for us to adjust the axle ratio to our desired values so we can adjust shifting and launching which i believe will shut the racing rivals communitys hungry mouthes and shouts to fix this fix that would all ipon our desires how we want to drive our own cars and will avoid glu the trouble to fix stuff for us ;)

and would be great too if possible to adjust cam timing also for more enhanced and desirable playing

please do that for us

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    I'll pass the suggestion on. Thanks!
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    We used to have a game that we could adjust a lot of options much like you are asking for. But that pushed away the people that spent the most money and left us with just the gear heads and race fuel junkies that care about things like final gears and cam timing. To keep the every day person playing games like this most game developers limit the amount of engine adjustments but keep the customizing to the outside pretty open. I'd also like to see the game be more in depth when it comes to the motor but I'd also like to see the game stay alive as long as possible.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    ok then i guess axle ratio adjustment can do the trick really wish if it could actually control the launch timing for all cars because some mentioned cars like the

bmw m3gt2

gt500

specially gt500 is so rare to see and both have similar launching point which makes players repelled from those 2 cars due to their launch

they both have great capabilities but real bad launches and we dnt see them often in streets so rare to find the gt500 guy challenging and mostly its a losong gamee to them so

for the reasons mentioned above please have a look at their launches or add an ability to adjust launches at a cost of speed ;)

better launching can affect speed
  • Options
    oh when i say an bility to adjust the launch i dont mean to adjust them to the point of hit launch without revving and get a perfect launch ;)
  • Options
    oh one off topic question bro lol why were ret paladins so weak in wow ?