Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Few awesome suggestions I would love to see in RR

Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
edited July 2015 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello im going to give out some awesome suggestions for RR and I hope for some Feedback! Thank you for clicking me and now amaze your eyeballs because here I go.

1. Auction House - We need it, the amount of scammers on here are RIDICOULOUS! An option for you to be able to sell your cars would be amazing as finnaly the RR Devs can't just say something like. "Since _BLANK_ isn't supported we cannot help you sucks you lost your account though" It gets annoying, And no im not talking about selling full accounts. But The interface should open in Showroom at the top right or left corner it should Say Auction H. Then once clicked you can see what cars are for sale by clicking on a Brand (Like your in the showroom) And seeing cars put up by other people. Or if you're selling your car it should open your garage, you chose a car, the price for your car, and the amount of time in auction house (The time would cost gems like 12 hours is 50 gems or 24 hours is 100 gems etc. etc.) Then once all the information is entered you click sell! It is then immediantly opened into the auction house, and the car is removed from your garage. Once someone buys the car you restart RR (Whenever you'd like) and the car is gone and you have money. You should understand the idea by now. Adding a Paypal prefernece would be cool to, if you'd wnat to only sell your car through paypal. You can set up your paypal into your Account and once someone buys the car the money is deposited into paypal, but then they're are scammers...so not the best of ideas.

2. Licensed Body Kits/More Visual Tuning - Please do this, it would be awesome to have a Silvia with an awesome Rocket Bunny Aero Kit, or any other body kit (Rocket Bunny FTW though). Also when you lower your car, camber...just camber. Having a slammed car and your wheels are still flat as crap is kinda odd looking. Camber is best solution. Drag Tires also, there should be Drag slicks that give you humongous grip but only could be used for a certain amount of races and cost gems, people will probably get mad if it isn't gems, but if it didn't cost gems people would spam the tyres all day. And any other visual tuning you guys can think of...(Was gonna say Neons then i remembered.)

3. Longer/Shorter Drag Strips - Why not it would be awesome, there should be a Infinite drag strip that people could use (Accesible from garage) to practice ther shifts and launch, or just to see top speed. Also should be 1/8mile 1/2 Mile and 1Mile Drag strips accesible from garage (For tuning reasons) and accesible in multiplayer, would give a variety of cars out there.

4. Friends and Lobby Jumping Fix - There should be a notification in your messages to be able to accept or decline friend requests, would help with lobby jumpers. And also please make lobbys that allow no jumping. Like a specific lobby that no one can join. Would help a lot with Lobby jumpers.

5. Private Lobbys - Title explains it all

6. More cars - Check out my Car list on the "Cars Wanted Master List" Discussion made by Old Woman. Im on Page 6.

7. Better car sounds - Please RR my Camaro Z/28 Sounds like VTEC on Steriods. As soon as I hit that 4-5K RPMs My V8 Vtec Goes BWAAAAAAH. Also different blow off valves With turbo (You can chose what one once you max out the BOV) But seriously. Please Contact RevHeadz (App For iOS) If you need some help with car soudns

8. Realistic grip - Please..just because i went 3RPMs over 3k means instant traction loss....Seems bout' Right.

9.That Shift Sound - I dont know why but i find the sound of someone shifting so pleasing...so just a simple gear switch sound would be amazing

10. Tournaments - Please, i can't compete in it due to my lack of cars being upgraded, Makes it hard to do...like, anything.

11. Tuning - Why not be able to tune Gear Ratios, Tire Pressure, Ride Height, etc. etc. Can give you a competitive edge in maxed out lobbies.

12. Up to you people - Thats why these forums were built, to suggest stuff so I hope all you people suggest many things also!!! And also
Devs please really think about adding Number 1....It's the most important problem in RR as of right now...Unless RR Crashes...lol...

13. Colored Headlights/Custom License Plates - Title explaines it all as suggested by @DrifterMickey

Thank you people for reading this till' the end, you can rest your Eyeballs now, go outside, throw a ball, do stuff....Hahaha jk That dude in RR Just called you out. better go for his a$$ (:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! I've passed them along to the devs for consideration.
  • Options

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! I've passed them along to the devs for consideration.

Is this your stock answer for all of these suggestion posts? Just wondering :smile:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Nope. There are definitely some that we don't let leave past the pages, but for the other not crazy ideas we love to pass them on. (We really do appreciate player feedback and engagement!) But... it does get a little tricky to think of endless ways to respond to suggestions. Lol

I'll definitely get more creative!
  • Options

Nope. There are definitely some that we don't let leave past the pages, but for the other not crazy ideas we love to pass them on. (We really do appreciate player feedback and engagement!) But... it does get a little tricky to think of endless ways to respond to suggestions. Lol

I'll definitely get more creative!

Hahaha ok. But the Auction house one. It needs to happen soon....Lol Just sayin'
  • Options
    The auction house has been passed on. Can't guarantee that it will happen soon or at all, but it is fully being considered.
  • Options

The auction house has been passed on. Can't guarantee that it will happen soon or at all, but it is fully being considered.

As long as it's being considered thats good enough for me. Because im pretty sure the whole RR community is tired of scammers.
  • Options
    FLYINTACOSFLYINTACOS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 42 Posts
    Drag532 said:

As long as it's being considered thats good enough for me. Because im pretty sure the whole RR community is tired of scammers.
    I got scammed out of my maxed scion spec today. Auction House would be great

• Options

Drag532 said:

Should We start a Petition??
  • Options
    Imma make a Post on This. Having someone Vote for Yes or No if there should be an Auction House..
  • Options
    FLYINTACOSFLYINTACOS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 42 Posts
    Drag532 said:

Drag532 said:

Yea man thats a good idea haha
  • Options

Drag532 said:

Drag532 said:

Yea man thats a good idea haha
    Ok We will start Petiton. I started a Vote page you should vote.

Ill make a petition pretty soon.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    You know what you guys should add in
  • Options

What should i add?

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    DIFFERENT COLORED HEADLIGHT OR CUSTOMIZABLE LISCENCE PLATES
  • Options
    Or decals
  • Options
    Oh wait u guys have that
  • Options
    Like or agree if u agree
  • Options

Oh wait u guys have that

Lol I'll add it to this post
  • Options
    Drag532 said:

Hello im going to give out some awesome suggestions for RR and I hope for some Feedback! Thank you for clicking me and now amaze your eyeballs because here I go.

1. Auction House - We need it, the amount of scammers on here are RIDICOULOUS! An option for you to be able to sell your cars would be amazing as finnaly the RR Devs can't just say something like. "Since _BLANK_ isn't supported we cannot help you sucks you lost your account though" It gets annoying, And no im not talking about selling full accounts. But The interface should open in Showroom at the top right or left corner it should Say Auction H. Then once clicked you can see what cars are for sale by clicking on a Brand (Like your in the showroom) And seeing cars put up by other people. Or if you're selling your car it should open your garage, you chose a car, the price for your car, and the amount of time in auction house (The time would cost gems like 12 hours is 50 gems or 24 hours is 100 gems etc. etc.) Then once all the information is entered you click sell! It is then immediantly opened into the auction house, and the car is removed from your garage. Once someone buys the car you restart RR (Whenever you'd like) and the car is gone and you have money. You should understand the idea by now. Adding a Paypal prefernece would be cool to, if you'd wnat to only sell your car through paypal. You can set up your paypal into your Account and once someone buys the car the money is deposited into paypal, but then they're are scammers...so not the best of ideas.

2. Licensed Body Kits/More Visual Tuning - Please do this, it would be awesome to have a Silvia with an awesome Rocket Bunny Aero Kit, or any other body kit (Rocket Bunny FTW though). Also when you lower your car, camber...just camber. Having a slammed car and your wheels are still flat as crap is kinda odd looking. Camber is best solution. Drag Tires also, there should be Drag slicks that give you humongous grip but only could be used for a certain amount of races and cost gems, people will probably get mad if it isn't gems, but if it didn't cost gems people would spam the tyres all day. And any other visual tuning you guys can think of...(Was gonna say Neons then i remembered.)

3. Longer/Shorter Drag Strips - Why not it would be awesome, there should be a Infinite drag strip that people could use (Accesible from garage) to practice ther shifts and launch, or just to see top speed. Also should be 1/8mile 1/2 Mile and 1Mile Drag strips accesible from garage (For tuning reasons) and accesible in multiplayer, would give a variety of cars out there.

4. Friends and Lobby Jumping Fix - There should be a notification in your messages to be able to accept or decline friend requests, would help with lobby jumpers. And also please make lobbys that allow no jumping. Like a specific lobby that no one can join. Would help a lot with Lobby jumpers.

6. More cars - Check out my Car list on the "Cars Wanted Master List" Discussion made by Old Woman. Im on Page 6.

7. Better car sounds - Please RR my Camaro Z/28 Sounds like VTEC on Steriods. As soon as I hit that 4-5K RPMs My V8 Vtec Goes BWAAAAAAH. Also different blow off valves With turbo (You can chose what one once you max out the BOV) But seriously. Please Contact RevHeadz (App For iOS) If you need some help with car soudns

8. Realistic grip - Please..just because i went 3RPMs over 3k means instant traction loss....Seems bout' Right.

9.That Shift Sound - I dont know why but i find the sound of someone shifting so pleasing...so just a simple gear switch sound would be amazing

10. Tournaments - Please, i can't compete in it due to my lack of cars being upgraded, Makes it hard to do...like, anything.

11. Tuning - Why not be able to tune Gear Ratios, Tire Pressure, Ride Height, etc. etc. Can give you a competitive edge in maxed out lobbies.

12. Up to you people - Thats why these forums were built, to suggest stuff so I hope all you people suggest many things also!!! And also Devs please really think about adding Number 1....It's the most important problem in RR as of right now...Unless RR Crashes...lol...

Thank you people for reading this till' the end, you can rest your Eyeballs now, go outside, throw a ball, do stuff....Hahaha jk That dude in RR Just called you out. better go for his a$$ (:

I gotta give u props man this is a big paragragh!!! B)
  • Options

Drag532 said:

12. Up to you people - Thats why these forums were built, to suggest stuff so I hope all you people suggest many things also!!! And also Devs please really think about adding Number 1....It's the most important problem in RR as of right now...Unless RR Crashes...lol...

I gotta give u props man this is a big paragragh!!! B)
    Thats nothing go to page 6 of the Cars Wanted Master list. And check out my post
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    Ima go check
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @ Drag532 They should also add in a lift that's lifts your cars up when you want to upgrade it and they should add in a noise when ever you upgrade part
    Different colors rims
    2 tone cars or 3 tones cars
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    And here's a long list
    Window tints
    Roof scoop
    Different size TIRES NOT RIMS
    different mirrors
    More campains
    Paintable rims
    Or make your own rims for 20 gems
    Make it to where the could have a convertible
    More aerodynamic parts
    The 2012 Chrysler 200 sport
    Aentena on the cars
    More noises for different car tired of here 2 or 3 different noises
    Different music
    Neons on the car not under but one the car too
  • Options
    I've got a few more lol
  • Options

I've got a few more lol

Make a post. Would be great feedback for the devs
  • Options
    @ [RR] PheonixX come look at these ideas and use them now!lol
  • Options
    After a few traction losses your tires get beat up make it to where u have to put on new tires
  • Options
    When u get a perfect launch make it to where u do a whelli
  • Options
    @DrifterMickey Create your own discussion man lol I would bump it up 4 u