Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Vouchers System

Ok guys,

since the forum been changed so drastically the vouchers system that was followed looks to be out of place and what most of us here worked so hard to build over the time spent on the game and forum have been nullified.

I have been looking for the vouchers post and well couldn't find it due to it not having a name it used to have before it is called "BLANK DISCUSSION TOPIC"

so I checked it out to see if its the same well I found out that the posts are in fact there but the comments AKA Vouchers are not!! I see they are using a new method here which are (DISAGREE, AGREE, LIKE, LOL) LOL was kinda out of place LOL!?!?!?!

and the page number have been all messed up and cant search the post per IGN like we used to which sux.

so in other words its like we have to start from scratch with this new method of (DISAGREE, AGREE, LIKE, LOL) so that means if you had a deal that went legit with anyone you should press on AGREE if not DISAGREE if you like then LIKE or atleast thats how i think it should work.

either way all my 100+ vouchers was gone due to this conversion in the forum well thanks the forum is faster and better but what about what we worked hard for???? like really!

well I dont think there will be anything done for it so will have to start over again which will only be possible if we all helped each other out so to all of the legit guys there lets start by finding your new page numbers and then lets AGREE/DISAGREE on the IGN you have done deals with, like a new start and hopefully a good start.

for anyone I have ever delt with the link below is for my voucher page "54" if I have ever delt with you before please press on AGREE and might as well do the same for anyone I have done a deal with before as well :smile:

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/174866/x/p54

Comments

• Options
    Virus 316Virus 316 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 57 Posts
    Legit buy has my vouch ..
  • Options
    8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    Thx buddy you do let me know your vouchers page once you find it as well so i can leave you the vouch :smile:
  • Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Left you a vouch my page 82
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    SlowPokeSlowPoke Registered Users 180 Posts
    hey bud left you a vouch also, im on page 87. Tnx.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I give up, been here since day 1 and had a ton of vouches.will never get them back, no newbs with fake vouches will run wild with scams. Good luck darth
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    null
    2HIPSI well u got a point you are one of the vets that is still active and its a total waste that what you amd all the other vets and us have worked so hard going to waste but its still worth a try now as per what i saw you can easily agree/disagree and even report as spam so might as well give it a try and see how it goes