Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to complete action (-12) then reloads and will not load game

Comments

• Options
    Young majorYoung major Registered Users 13 Posts
    same here just been wainting today
  • Options
    turboracer00turboracer00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yup i been waiting too... It sucks hopefully it gets fixed the rr admins usually fix the problems within a few days its been a week hopefully the change something about it
  • Options
    turboracer00turboracer00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same problem here -12 error message after loosing a car:/ c.6 corvette ina r2 tourny lobby
  • Options
    Ign name is turboracer00
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    NickTheBeast, forums are not support which is why you are directed to contact them. i have taken down the additional Racernames given in this thread and will pass that information along to QA and the engineer who is taking a look at this issue.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Please remember that bug fixes can vary in length of time it takes to resolve.

Here is a little insight in the actual process: http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/1254817/for-reference-the-bug-report-process
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    marvinmarvin Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 30 Posts
    what was that ticket for? do we need to get one? im really getting crazy here in my room its pretty boring w/o my Baby RR :( i did my best to fix the unable -12 but still same thing please help us
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    I don't think this is being fixed anytime soon my main finally got out both my alts are stuck in tournaments one has the error (-12) it's ign is Deez Nuts . My other account is stuck in a tournament with with only 6 ppl been stuck there for 3 days that ign is mr smoke ur pot
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    I have come to the conclusion that I will only do tournaments on my alt accounts that way when they get stuck for 3-5 days I still have my main for turf
  • Options
    I know me too my other account also its been 3 days already and my main 1day i dont know whats going on its been a couple days already and nothings better yet
  • Options
    draftmotodraftmoto Registered Users 82 Posts
    I been stuck for 2 days I got kicked out of my top 100 turf team and missing showdown
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback on the issue. You can contact support about this issue through the site ( https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/ ) or by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    Really???? So we just waste our time to wait for a good news? But yet nothings good, Tbh its really pissing your players off. And now your telling us to contact customer support and they gonna respone to us in 1month? Thats what it is because ive been contact them when i lost my account untill now i was'nt get any info from them. So what do we do now? Just straight up tell us what goin on
  • Options
    Support has around a 13 day response wait time due to an increase in ticket volume. We do not provide assistance for account swaps over the forum, you will need to wait for a response from support.
  • Options
    Aha Sweet 13days
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Actually, less because you submitted another ticket days before.
  • Options
    So all in all you guys cant fix it? This is so fun
  • Options
    marvin said:

So all in all you guys cant fix it? This is so fun

Support can and will assist you with an account swap, not an admin on the forum.
  • Options
    There you go,
  • Options
    Thanks for being helpful
  • Options
    No worries.
  • Options
    Alba riderAlba rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Hi
    Same error 12
  • Options
    scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    Stuck again been 3 hours
  • Options
    stinkbomb610stinkbomb610 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 7 Posts
    I logged in last night guys keep trying
  • Options
    Did it work?
  • Options
    mohdroziemohdrozie Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Unable to complete action
  • Options
    mohdroziemohdrozie Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help me
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This is still being looked into guys. I know it is frustrating, but as Ryyst said these fixes take time.
  • Options
    scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    My screen show a finished tournament, with a winner. It show the winner. Then most racers disconnect. Show me amd the person I wAs supposed to race in first round and locked there, I spend alot of cash on this game it is.getting very frustrating dealing with this
  • Options
    make sure sparkle please and thank you