Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TOP NOTCH DEALS READ THIS NOW

Aye man idk whats going I think its an imposter posing as you on fb groups but either you're scamming on fb groups or someone is an imposter trying to save your name.here

Comments

• Options
    GooodByeeeGooodByeee Registered Users 524 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for the heads up bud I see this today people tagged me in this post on fb ...I want everyone to know this is all rubbish the guy on fb is the same guy that was telling people he was me on forums a few months back you may remember my post warning members of these two guys yu dream on and his brother ...these guys have set up a profile on fb named top - notch dealz his ign is to legit to quit but he has probably changed it again there's no connection at all there's no screenshots of my ign at all and there never will be as I'm legit and all ways will be ...just another scammer trying to use my vouchers please kelp this bumped to make everyone aware ....I only deal from this ign topnotch deals. No caps no zero's one space please don't get scammed by this kid I have his fb page and his whole family's details believe me when I say ...he will pay :-) Thanks for your time and once again thanks to all the people who know I'm legit and let me know what was happening ...much appreciated ;-)

KEEP THIS BUMPED
  • Options
    GooodByeeeGooodByeee Registered Users 524 Posts
    Lol this is the exact guy!!!! yo you're right on just trying to clear your name thanks for verification my man bump for most legit guy on the forums!
  • Options
    Unknownelite777Unknownelite777 Registered Users 926 Posts
    Its all bs topnotch deals is legit all the way alw
  • Options
    Always been legit to me and many more
  • Options
    @top notch dealz -!- hey bro add me back my new ign is united We Are
    Double spaced
    I switched accounts again lol for the 3rd time
  • Options
    Lol I'll add you unknownelite and thanks goooodbyeee I can't believe this guy is still doing it if anyone can find the posts that was made about these guys with all the screenshots on I'll give 5mil .....
  • Options
    Keep it bumped please guys
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Top notch is very legit he just knows on how to get your very sweet rides
    What's up beautiful?