Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What Is Your Favorite Car In The Game?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    My favorite car has to be the chevele Do I own it? Yes I do I like it because its my favorite muscle car irl
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Scirocco...I own 25

• Options
    NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    @CircusOfSins lol thats got to be the first ive seen anyone say their fav car is a big boxy one
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    I love the way it launches and shifts...also like the look of the car...look thru my garage, you'll see some nice ones in there...love my Vdubs man...most fun car in the game for me

• Options

I love the way it launches and shifts...also like the look of the car...look thru my garage, you'll see some nice ones in there...love my Vdubs man...most fun car in the game for me

Whenever i see that car it reminds me of the hulk car in fast n furious
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    sadly the wrx sti 2005 is not in the showroom anymore
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    Andrew if it makes you feel any better, I have one and it's not that impressive.
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    really then it should be a money car then 200 gems **poof** wasted it should be then at most $39k
  • Options
    021021 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 114 Posts
    Corvette ZR1, hard to beat at the 1663 level.
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    Bmw m3 dtm. Or in other words, the rivals edition. I don't have one but I want to get one.
  • Options
    ELECTRO-GHOSTELECTRO-GHOST Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Z4 GT3/ its not a car its plane
  • Options

Z4 GT3/ its not a car its plane

The only line that one works on is the batmobile
  • Options
    boltvanderhugeboltvanderhuge Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    I like the ae86, obv, the 300zx which I don't have yet, and the rx7

I wish they had the first gen 300zx, I got one of those IRL, they only got the second gen
  • Options

I like the ae86, obv, the 300zx which I don't have yet, and the rx7

I wish they had the first gen 300zx, I got one of those IRL, they only got the second gen

Whats the ae86
  • Options
    boltvanderhugeboltvanderhuge Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    Chassis designation for the corolla gts
  • Options

Chassis designation for the corolla gts

English por favor
  • Options
    It is English, just car guy English and technical designation :(
  • Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    I wasn't too enamored seeing it in the showroom, but the 2014 Corvette Stingray is pretty badass now that I own it. I'd like to grab the Camaro Z28 too, IRL and in the game those things just look wicked!
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    I LOVE the 2005 Subaru. Own it as well. My fastest time in it was 9.069 but I hit constant 9.080's. I have so many rims on it as well. Matte black full gem body kit. Pics will be up in a bit ;)
  • Options
    It gone out of the showroom
  • Options

I LOVE the 2005 Subaru. Own it as well. My fastest time in it was 9.069 but I hit constant 9.080's. I have so many rims on it as well. Matte black full gem body kit. Pics will be up in a bit ;)

I wish it was on par with the lancer 8 sadly its not
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Any subarus. I own one maxed 2000 sti and a red 2011. I dream of getting the 2015 concept, 2013 sport and the 1993wrc turf car. Basically i want to be jdm guy and own all the jap cars in the game