Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

MATTE RED NISMO GT3 FOR SALE OR TRADE

As title says selling for paypal maybe trades or rrc if to good to refuse ....

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/64fciq.png[/IMG]

Over 130 vouchers on here well known trusted seller

Loads of other cars for sale for paypal

Ign topnotch deals
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Thought you couldn't paint a nismo gt3
  • Options
    Demi2win2Demi2win2 Registered Users 143 Posts
    You got too many friends.. I'm trying to shop with you.. Ign 1i1 d3mi
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    lol not sure if his trolling .

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    cheetokingcheetoking Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 265 Posts
    Trade
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Sorry guys I'm going in game I'll make room now .. hello hi hi il pm you in game ;-)
    1320killer what's with the trolling comment ?
  • Options
    Awwweh snap nowAwwweh snap now Registered Users 836 Posts
    Every time I message you. Never a reply
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    If Top Notch says he has it trust me he does.
  • Options
    Do you ever check your PM's???
  • Options
    Sorry to the guys trying to message me chat keeps crashing in game getting far to many pm's if you can't reach me in game please leave a post here or leave your ign I'll try message you asap ... Thanks guys keep it legit ...... :smile:
  • Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    The only way he can paint a nismo is a hacked apk. It only shows up matte red in his garage, for us it's normal.
  • Options
    I wanted to buy a nismo and a Mazda 6 if possible ign same as here bud.
  • Options
    Abel MercafoAbel Mercafo Registered Users 101 Posts
    TopNotch is legit as they come fellas. 100% legit!
  • Options
    Demon legacy go look in my garage before you make assumption's on my post ...thanks
  • Options
    Ps ain't you a banned user demon legacy ?
  • Options
    UnbondedUnbonded Registered Users 421 Posts
    Top Notch I can't belive you selling that car and knowing your legit bro EVERY ONE DONT BE SO DUMB THAT CAR WILL GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED ITS ALSO POSTED ALL OVER FACEBOOK GROUPS AND PROHIBITED FROM ANYONE SELLING THAT CAR
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Back in the day we could paint nismo gt3 any color we wanted, then license agreements came lol
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Unbonded that post going around fb is rubbish for how long has glu been saying they Will take back the clones. This car is know different from the matte sports , s2k re , copo javelins cobra jets tc specs there all clones hence why you can matte and they show buyback . The only people that will get banned are the people actuly doing the cars not the people that have brought them .....you really think I would have this car in my garage and posted for sale if I fought I would be banned ...
    Glu issue these warning just to stop people from doing the cars and to stop people from buying them there for surporting /funding the person making them ...this car is safe and well remain as it is in my garage when it is traded over no tricks no gimics just a sexy ass car :-)
  • Options
    2hipsi you remember those days to ...I miss cie lol
  • Options
    I have have to admit bro true glu has done shiit to improve this game and slacks off on the glitches hackers and cheaters I completely understand
  • Options
    So uhhh can I buy a nismo and Mazda 6 lol
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thanks bud and your right glu has done nothing they don't care as long as us players are spending are money . Clones have been in this game for over 18months and there not going anywhere soon I believe glu have stated 9 times that clones will be removed in those 18months yet we all still have them lol
  • Options
    Snap what's nismo and mazda 6 you want I have a few ... This nismo is on hold atm till tomorrow
  • Options
    Any maxex nismo and any Mazda 6 bud
  • Options
    Lmao that's so true I have another account where's filled with clone cars I just keep it seperate from my main just in case they still there lol
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Lol its hard to find legit turf s now days so many ways to clone it's a joke ..like the tournament clone glitch now you can clone up to 3 cars at once lmao stupid really soon glu will just remove the pinks option and we will all be **** lol
  • Options
    Davis2415Davis2415 Registered Users 268 Posts
    Stella?
  • Options
    Lol hella yea
  • Options
    Snap add me I'll talk to you in game but I'm going sleep now lol have to be in a few hours :wink:
  • Options
    Davies is that a offer or you asking what a Stella is lmao
  • Options
    Already have you added