Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SavagE WorkS is looking for active racers

ma61_travisma61_travis Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
Team SavagE WorkS is looking for active racers. No points requirements just participate as much as possible. Looking for good honest racers no matter the level. I encourage using team chat to grow and learn skills. ANY PINK SCAMMERS WILL GET KOCKED! Pink racing is not a requirement for my team. If you race for pinks you do at your own will and own risk.
Search SavagE WorkS and request in!
Hoping to have a full team of good racers!

Comments

• Options
    Still looking for any and all level active players. No points limit or requirements!
  • Options
    Still accepting all good racers!
  • Options
    Team! Tonight we will be having an stock r2 shoot out! I have decided to start making my own events to make being apart of my team a more team orientated fun experience and to help my team while having fun and testing our tunes!

Need ideas for the next shoot out. Class shoot out (for example) A class only no rating limit? Or rating bracket racing for example (only 1663 rating cars no matter class)? Or a combination? Help decide!

I will give the winner 10k! I will race with everyone because I love to race but I will not be apart of the competition! I know its not a lot of money but I have cars to modify as well! The date and details are still to be announced!
  • Options
    Ok here it is! The inner SavagE WorkS first tournament. They will get better as I learn what works and what doesn't. Any way on to the good stuff.

Type or racing: standard rules. Meaning if you foul you lost and your opponent advances.

Class: B class cars (we all have one I checked)

Rating: no limit. Bring your fastest B class you have.

Rewards: 10k for the winner and 2k for everyone who participates! That means winner will bank 12k!

How it will work: we will start in a lobby and I will write down the pairs of racers. Who ever wins goes on. I encourage everyone to stay in the lobby and race each other to just have fun and see who wins it. I will bring a b class to race however I will not have a slot in the ladder for the 10k. I will be there to hand out money to the winner and participants as well to race and have a fun time with my team.

What about boosts: I can not control (or tell) for that matter if your on boost or not. I do not run b class enough. So boosts are allowed. Figured might as well allow to avoid any disputes about rules being broken.

How the money will be given: as simply as possible. After all the racing is done I will switch to my stock d corolla. A bet will be made and I will foul it. If your don't fully trust me I understand. You can and have the right to request a race with me in the corolla before placing a bet. That way allowing you to see that the corolla I will use is stock and very slow. I won't take any offence to those who request this option.

Time: Sunday at 8:00pm 8/23/15. I am in Arizona and during the summer I believe we are on Pacific time because we don't do day light savings. However I will ping everyone 5 min before the races!

Good luck team! Remember your racing your own during this time, I pride myself on having a honest team with good racers. No ricer excues as to why you lost. Simply put sometimes you have it sometimes you don't. And there will be plenty more of these with bigger rewards!

ITS ON!