Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

POSSIBLE SCAMMER!!!!

This guy AC3S AND E1GHTS Posted on forums cuz he was "trading" some cars.... So I added him and I wanted the 787B and I offered a furai and tuned viper, he accepted. Then he said he wasn't going first.... I told him I had 40 vouchers and check out my wall, most people have dropped me one and he denied it said that vouchers didn't matter. So I checked out his wall, he only had 1 month here and ZERO VOUCHERS!!!! So, why won't this guy go first to start building a rep? Please bro..... Don't try scamming people that have been here for a while!!
~SHIFT (HOW DO U ADD PICS HERE???)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    alex1019alex1019 Registered Users 422 Posts
    Go to tinypic.com
  • Options
    alex1019alex1019 Registered Users 422 Posts
    Its me HOMNGAI btw. Can u comment on my wall im legit
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    not too sure about this guy either he offered me a onyx, alpine, and carbon for a rs500. Kinda fishy usually if its to good to be true it probably is.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    bump it up for alert
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Y wont i go first because every fn time i go first i get scammed just like today traded a c6r for 2 camo cars gt5 and z28 and got burnt yeaturday or day before my renault by going first all got vouchers wich they say i got pic to prove the one today his team was hard times so u no what man just because i backed out of deal and said if i was a scammer i wouldnt do it on my maine account well u no what go f ur self bro im seller and i shouldnt have to go first if u wanted bad enough u would of done it dont matter i traded it any way to some o e else **** u and this forums sh1t
  • Options
    And i said i would foul 2 cars then ur 1 car then last car for rs 500 but not all 3 cars so **** u all and post ur pick because i didnt come 2 u u came 2 me
  • Options
    And c peps beggin for peps to vouch lmao
  • Options
    And i have been 4 while all my cars r bought threw rr sale and traded threw team i have every rereciept for my car and ask brown060509 or sickboys 666 if im a scammer because he is the one that has my old 787b and i paid 400k for my carbon and ask htownfinest if im a scammer and go **** u all
  • Options
    Ask erikb133 creepy clown racer xxsaltlifexx
  • Options
    And fishy whats fishy is that i had to foul 3 cars hmmmmmm who a scammer fishy for 1hmmmmm
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    LOL Dude don't be mad because A deal didn't go through. People like you make this forums shitt. If you would just FOLLOW THE **** RULES this would not have happened. I havent made any deals with Shift Nitro 001 but I know for a fact he is legit. Don't come on the forums if you're not gonna follow the rules. Dumbass.
  • Options
    What rules did i dint fallow i never scammed one of rheses peps or tried
  • Options
    Ooohhhhh he has voucher big deal i here vouchers and get scammed all the ti e vouchers mean nothin
  • Options
    Well if you were smart enough to go through the forums before posting deals and not going first you would know that less vouches must go first. And we never said you did but theres just no reason not to go first over such a small trade. Not even that, Shift has ZERO scam reports. No reason NOT to go first.
  • Options
    Dont need a link i dont car vouchers dont mean nothing to me all that means a deal went gd that 1 time im not fouling first to prove nothin i only have 1 accou t and y would i ruin my name i wouldnt
  • Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    Ac3s is legit, I can confirm that
  • Options
    Thankss redline
  • Options
    I went through your history. I noticed you stated you have more accounts. I have screenshots as well. And okay then get off the forums please. We don't need retards like you.
  • Options
    Zwhat accounts do i have

• Options
    I only have 1
  • Options
    I must go first and i have 1 accou t this is the only one i have and on every day and how im a retard honestly the deal sucked and im not going first for no one inless it to peps i talk to i talked to alot of peps and thay all told me dont go first no mater what if u think im a scammerr idc man i no otherwise i just scammed 2 times in 3 days c6r and renault turbo hereing the same thing vouchers so what would u think if some one said lets trade i have vouchers go check
  • Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
    First thing is first. Please learn proper grammar @ac3s it is the most annoying thing trying to read what you are saying when you make no sense at all. Go get some education. And 2 vouches matter. If you think so then leave like @RicedOutMan said. But mainly learn some grammar please. This is entertaining but I don't want my head to hurt trying to figure out what you said
  • Options
    And i didnt want to deal i said yes then thought about it and he said when i said no what were u gonna scam me i bet u were i wish i screen shot the whole conversation
  • Options
    But think what u will idc
  • Options
    No i dont need grammer bro my head and mind thinks faster then i can type lol its cool maybe i do
  • Options
    So what ever IM A SCAMMMERRRR BECAUSE I BACKED OUT OF A DEAL SORRY FOR TRING TO HELP SOMEBODY GET A CAR THAT THEY WANTED NEVER DO IT AGAIN
  • Options
    Kizz my ta1l pipe. Cmon man you're just making yourself look bad.
  • Options
    & alrighty then lol. Feel free to gtfo the forums. We don't need people like you here. Thanks!
  • Options
    UnbondedUnbonded Registered Users 421 Posts
    edited August 2015
    OK OK ONE NO ONE GIVES A SHIIT IF YOU GOT SCAMMED OR NOT THATS YOUR PORBLEM funny thing is every scammer I encounter uses the same story stfu and do the deal also people who have voucher like myself and these guys here don't go first unless the person has more than us then so follow the rules if you want to trade/sale