Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Another annoying player asking for his account back.. LOL

RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
Hey guys today I desynched my account.. Not sure how.. I just wanted to know how long I have to wait to get it back or how long it will take for you guys to at least respond to my ticket. Or if you guys even got the ticket at all.. Hopefully I get my acc back before turf starts.. Thanks again guys!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    It takes about 10-12 days
  • Options
    Thanks man! Appreciate the quick response
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Trog is correct. Support is working through the tickets as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    Alrighty hehe. Thanks Sparkle, appreciate it
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    No worries, it's what we're all here for.
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    Same happened to me I sent in ticket not sure I did it right is there any way for u guys to check had to restore factory setting now my account is gone
  • Options
    pretty sure we've checked for you in another thread but give us the account name. Keep in mind, this in no way speeds up the process like some people think.
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    No it was my other account had error 12 lol account was Hugh gass there is no name yet on new game I stopped when it made me start over
  • Options
    It looks like you have multiple tickets open with support. One is currently being handled by a member of the support team, while the others are 2 days or less old. Someone will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    What about mine? :D please help a brotha out..
  • Options
    Support currently has around a 12 day response wait time due to an increase in ticket volume. We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    I should be getting my account back in about 6 days then right? Because I submitted a report the 2nd. 12 days from then is the 14th. That's 6 days from now.. So I'm half way right? lol. Sorry I'm just a bit desperate to get my game back. I have no life LOL.
  • Options
    You should be getting a response. If Support cannot verify identical information then no, the issue will not be resolved. Please keep in mind the time quoted is for a response not for a resolution.
  • Options
    Gaaah. I sent all the right info so I should be good right?
  • Options
    You should be good! :D
  • Options
    I can get back in?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    BHBG101BHBG101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 52 Posts
    Man this sucks new Mercedes out on sake and I can't even purchase it while it's on sale smh
  • Options
    Exactly lol. I was gonna buy 3 dude. It was my birthday yestserday and I was gonna waste a good portion of my b day money on it lol
  • Options
    Yup lol sounds about right I was looking forward to tuning it and all now I'll have to pay full price smh
  • Options
    Can you just let me know if all the info I placed on the ticket is correct just don't want any issues sayin I didn't feel it out correctly
  • Options
    ???????
  • Options
    So I guess you guys choose who you want to respond to or not I know I sent a lot of emails but do you blame me it's hard to spend almost $400 on something then all of a sudden it's gone because of an update I know you guys have alot going on but I've seen people on here say it's been 2 months and they still haven't gotten back there account just scares me that's all just don't won't my money I spent on gems and cars to be for nothing
  • Options
    Check out this post from Ryyst...http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues

As long as you are providing all of the necessary information, it shouldn't take you 2 months to get the account back. Also, accounts here are never deleted, so everything is not lost. We appreciate your patience.
  • Options
    Thanks for the response
  • Options
    Let's just hope I get my acc back before the Sl65 is put back in the vault.. Like 5 more days right?
  • Options
    No worries. It's what we're here for!
  • Options
    Anyday now right PheonixX? I can't wait to buy crates lol
  • Options
    Umm got email from customer service asking to rate there service but my account is still not fixed what does this mean please ???????
  • Options
    Please respond ?????????????
  • Options
    Please explain guys starting to wig out don't wanna loose my account to much money please respond? ????