Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GoSoHawdd is a scammer

Comments

• Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    isn't scamming when one party gets their vehicles or money taken and the other party gets nothing? so if both parties in this transaction got nothing did someone scam?
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Yeah lol
  • Options
    @K1TTENS so ur saying that yeah someone go scammed? or yeah there isn't any scamming lol
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    about how it goes right?
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Curious who thomas bowen is..... You sent someone money, but it wasnt me. So since you sent someone money that means i scammed. You, i have your screenshots... Of you admiting all this is a lie... Why keep it up..
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    This is why you shouldnt pay real money to people who say theyll give you cars

• Options
    lol unbelievable you have photos you created that say i just wanted to runie your rep. Though you failed to state in the photos my reason for runiing your steller rep lol . Also I am curious why don't you post the so called pictures defending your honor and not someone else and why you waited over a day. I am sure pal pay will have more questions which you will ingore or deny. Regaurdless your not very convincing.
  • Options

well your a scammer
  • Options
    perphases he/she has 2 pay pal acocunts htown one for scamming other for legit. i assuming she is doing legit deals atm so you all can fight her/his battles for her or even seem like a victim.
  • Options
    furer more why did she say were good then me asking coming she replied yes ? and noticed i said once it is comfirmed just join me ...
  • Options
    I am sure he/she is writting notes what not to do next time so she can get away with it easyer . like for instance next time once they get the money just vanishing without say i got it or what not ...
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    i know who i am and what i am not. I don't need to scam people i am a grown ass man that gets paid. No need to steal from anyone or even go after someone unless they do me wronge ,but notice i am not calling her names just telling you all who she is so you can be warned if you don't take my advise good luck you have a 50/50 chance of getting scammed it seems
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    K1TTENS said:

well your a scammer
    Ask racing_rivals that he's someone who traded with you? Well I traded with him he says I'm legit cock biter
  • Options
    If I was scamming I'd kill my self
  • Options
    Like YOU should telling people who are legit that there scammers
  • Options
    *stop telling
  • Options
    Martin918RSRMartin918RSR Registered Users 340 Posts
    Kittens and gogosohawd.. I don't know what to think of these people... Kittens is a hopeless trader and bounty hunter who says everyone's a scammer, and gosohawd seems like.. Nothing to be honest
  • Options

Kittens and gogosohawd.. I don't know what to think of these people... Kittens is a hopeless trader and bounty hunter who says everyone's a scammer, and gosohawd seems like.. Nothing to be honest

Well think of them as scammers
  • Options
    Martin918RSRMartin918RSR Registered Users 340 Posts
    I like to stay neutral unless proof is shown but kittens is sketchy as ****.. I would never do a deal with her no matter how good the offer
  • Options
    Me either
  • Options

I like to stay neutral unless proof is shown but kittens is sketchy as ****.. I would never do a deal with her no matter how good the offer

i think i have showed proof . goso still claims i backed out of the deal and i didn't pay her with her fake photos just odd in my photos i uploaded on request goes with my story she say 65 usd and paypal photo is 67.19 2.19 usd fee .
  • Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    im tired of seeing this thread ...
  • Options
    amen
  • Options

im tired of seeing this thread ...

I'm tired of k1tten how about u
  • Options
    @Thedarthyguest im gonna laugh if you get scammed for what u just said
  • Options
    K1TTENS said:

@Thedarthyguest im gonna laugh if you get scammed for what u just said

how am I gonna get scammed for saying I'm tired of you? Are you gonna scam ME?

• Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    @Thedarthyguest im tired of kittens too. ive only been on the forums for about 4 hours
  • Options
    @Thedarthyguest no im not gonna scam u but if anyone scams u you deserved it
  • Options

@Thedarthyguest im tired of kittens too. ive only been on the forums for about 4 hours

welcome to the forums then

• Options
    K1TTENS said:

@Thedarthyguest no im not gonna scam u but if anyone scams u you deserved it

Well I'm not gonna go first then