Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Whats the rarest car?

Comments

• Options
    sohok93sohok93 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    I want sell my car...intresting pm me..paypal only...rx7 re sifu edition...
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    sohok93 said:

Wanna sell your car huh? We instead of advertising on someone elses chat do it on your own
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    One of the rarer cars I've seen is the white R32 with the orange and black stripe on the side. Only ever seen 2
  • Options
    SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    How rare is a BMW m3 gt2 android wrap? Not the turf car the beta tested one
  • Options
    andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    how do you get one
  • Options
    integraintegra Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 198 Posts
    Some pretty rare cars i found in someones garage

photo IMG_3791.PNG_zpsjhhort6c.jpg
    photo IMG_3793.PNG_zpsaevvtfbc.jpg
    photo IMG_3796.PNG_zps0qcjuqpu.jpg
    photo IMG_3794.PNG_zpsgwhwkeex.jpg
    photo IMG_3792.PNG_zpsocy4defl.jpg
    photo IMG_3795.PNG_zpseoabbyy4.jpg
  • Options
    Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts
    The Super Rarest would be the New York RX-7 GT! One of the very first turf cars and only RX-7 turf car that looked legit!! Lately some of these other turf cars look like they rushed the designers!! Example: supra re, rx-8re & maxda rx7re dont like the look:/
  • Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    1993 Subaru WRC! OMFGplosion!!! I'm huge 90s Subaru fan (see 1991 Legacy WRC in my profile pic). If there was a legit way to trade in the game I'd buy one.
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    Theres big rumour that there are 3 veyrons floating around somewhere as a unicorn car. They aparentley belong to the 3 elites of the game
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    edited August 2015
    James614
    same here
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    Davit mentioned the XB matte that was given out by the Dev's and the ones with the chrome rims that were given out by mistake. There was one for sale, it may have been Corey's. He was asking a ridiculous low amount for it and I was the one that pointed out to him that it was more rare because of the wheels. He did not know, and the one trying to buy it was pissed at me. Lol
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    Honda civic ................................lol
    Dont ask why
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    The rarest could be a LEGIT no cloned r32 dino since most are cloned
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    That is no where near the rarest car XD y'all are wrongdid y'all know they have a gmc turf wrapped truck?
  • Options

That is no where near the rarest car XD y'all are wrongdid y'all know they have a gmc turf wrapped truck?

Ain't rare either @DrifterMickey
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Well OK OK OK I got y'all on this one too
  • Options
    It looks like a tuff cad NEVER seen one before
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I used to have a xb, but then I sold it, I was also shopping around for a top fools ages ago... Damn shoulda invested in one harder
  • Options

where do you get a top fool

I think it was a New Year's Day thing or something, you pinked one of the devs and of you won... You er... Won
  • Options
    JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    I want that wrc1993!!! I have the other two Subaru wrc cars, that would complete my Subaru collection! Who has one?
  • Options

sohok93 said:

Wanna sell your car huh? We instead of advertising on someone elses chat do it on your own
    Don't be an arse yeah
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Traded my top fool for a devil! Lol no b.s
  • Options
    Ghost honda civic is mega rare . ive only seeb one. It looks like a normal civic but as standard is matt white and the front and back lights are white to
  • Options
    wazzoutwazzout Registered Users 620 Posts
    Ford duce demon
  • Options
    R3actionz1320legendR3actionz1320legend Registered Users 2 Posts
    Rarest car in rr is deff the gen 1 honda civic us nitto legends beta testers had. Ty n stop new comers you dont know a think.. Top fool was deff 10k in legends car will never ever be rare
  • Options
    R3actionz1320legendR3actionz1320legend Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thing*
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Every single care you guys have listed has been cloned to hell and back. They may have been rare at one point but not anymore.
    With the exception of driftermickey never seen that skyline b4 but judging by the pic can't tell if its real, fake or just a turf concept that never actually made it into the game
  • Options
    TestYourLuckTestYourLuck Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey guys I'm selling my Mazda furai for 1.5mil message me if interested and no scams
  • Options
    Lbhero34Lbhero34 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    Rare cars would be things like the nitto r32 skyline, nitto 2001 wrc, rio wrapped 2001 wrc, the Cinco de mayo syclone. Those are rare hard to find cars. The nitto skyline had been duped a bit so not as rare. The others I haven't heard of anyone who cloned em