Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

K1TTEN accused me of scamming

ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
So this kid named K1TTEN which I don't even know accused me of scamming someone named pink paradise or something who I don't know either and I then found out pink paradise was a scammer now what Im thinking is that K1TTEN is pink paradise's alt account now I'm pretty sure He or she accuses other people of scamming i dont know tell me if you know if he or she does this to other people
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    kittens tried calling me a potential scammer which was **** bogus but yea I've seen kittens do that alot.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Ok so he or she does this to more people?
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Guys, everybody calls me a scammer. Make a few legit friends and it will all fall in place
  • Options
    Yea I heard a group of you saying your a scammer
  • Options
    that's right gosohawdd
  • Options
    dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
    She tried to call me a scammer just becuz I didn't want to buy a Rotana for 10 mil and later calling me a lowball scammer becuz I offered my Google edition m3 gt2 for a trade and yes he or she is a scammer kittens scammed my homie x x rival x x for murai mazda he or she is a little bitch that hasn't dropped their nuts yet I'm telling u guys kids these days :D
  • Options
    :D:D hahaha lol
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    trouble is goso you are a scammer atleast sometimes.
  • Options
    skitless how many vouchers u got?
  • Options
    I'm not for sure that goso is a scammer I heard he or she is though
  • Options
    she's legit
  • Options
    Oh ok
  • Options
    legit to some but not to all maybe she/he is just waiting on 50 usd+ to scam why waste your rep on anything below 50 usd right goso?
  • Options
    maybe if i bought 1 car at a time i wouldn't got scammed or 5 at a time maybe he/she got my 65 usd and though i don;t want to sell my account so she decided to take the money and run.. Only she/he knows what is going on.
  • Options
    skitless u mad cuz she backed out of your deal? she has that right lol, u even said ur bank was gonna give u the money and revoke whatever charge.
  • Options
    Honestly You dont have to do a trade if u dont want to its your deal
  • Options
    pay pal is in the middle of it right now . i am not mad i would understand if she/he told me hey lets back out ,but she/he didn't she got they got the money acted like they was going to do the trade and removed me from there friends list . Now acting like they are the victim. but out of all of this i am far from mad . it is dishearting to say the least but that is where the line stops. i am more warning you all about her. i learn to do it under 10 bucks trades so it be less tempting for them to take the money and run
  • Options
    and htownfinest sorry i jsut seen your post i only have 3 vouchers because i am just starting out maybe 2 weeks or 3 but my main account is currently being recovered until then playing alt accounts giving the cars to friends to hold for me :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    bump
  • Options
    only 3 ppl I ask about ppl being legit is hellabufff, demon legacy, and kitz
  • Options
    them 4 is the only onces i dealt with scince the first time i got scammed i was only sticking to my friends and team but there is some cars i want the don't have so i branch out and try getting them .
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts

She tried to call me a scammer just becuz I didn't want to buy a Rotana for 10 mil and later calling me a lowball scammer becuz I offered my Google edition m3 gt2 for a trade and yes he or she is a scammer kittens scammed my homie x x rival x x for murai mazda he or she is a little bitch that hasn't dropped their nuts yet I'm telling u guys kids these days :D

i called u a low ball scammer cause u offered me a maxed civic for my f1 gtr dumb ****
  • Options
    PinkParadise has screenshots of u scamming him for a mclaren almost maxed just message him on forums he said he will send em to anyone who asks
  • Options
    deezpinkzdeezpinkz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 149 Posts
    Me to
  • Options
    deezpinkz said:

Me to

You said datsun was 1641 but its stock mother **** scammer get a life
  • Options
    U only gave me 10k
  • Options
    I gave u 85k
  • Options
    Wtf scammer u said u would give me 10k and then the rest after but u scammed
  • Options
    deezpinkz said:

Wtf scammer u said u would give me 10k and then the rest after but u scammed

lier i have screenshots of the deal and then u give the datsun stock
  • Options
    Bitch I'll mess u up