Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

✨Maxed Pagani Zonda blue carbon editon✨4 sale or trade

dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
Maxed Pagani Zonda blue carbon editon selling or trading ;) plz don't come to me woth lowball offers like wwe cars and also don't tell me u wanna buy it if ur not talking big bucks thank u all o:) ign dannyfrm600 or inbox me to talk business ;)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    I wI'll do business with but I don't send first check my wall 25+ vouchers, but I can offer a nice dam trade
  • Options
    dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
    I'm sorry bruh this car is too valuable for me to go first :(
  • Options
    and my m3 re is too aight then good luck fam
  • Options
    Ight fam thanks ;)
  • Options
    pvp_masterpvp_master Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 240 Posts
    Wow isn't this one you scammed from someone
  • Options
    Lmao it's from my other account I tricked u and didn't u tell me to scam this one guy called devilworshiper666 and u will play me 3 mil and a subru sport lmao plz kid gtfo :D
  • Options
    Ur just a crybaby Cuz u lost all ur cars for scamming lmao :D
  • Options
    Everyone here listen to me plz I didn't scam at all for this car I can show u the guy I bought it off of and I'll show u my second account from where I got it all #facts
  • Options
    Lol okay bro that's why I checked your ip and it says you haven't logged on to a diff account
  • Options
    And scamming nigga you scammed me for my Gtr and you never gave it back
  • Options
    and this is why I won't send first and built a reputation as a legit buyer and seller.
  • Options
    Wow and that's why you scammed me and blocked me
  • Options
    who me?
  • Options
    Lmao I gave it back bruh it wasn't me it was my bro like it I told u bruh I just started to play this game again xD
  • Options
    How can u post screenshots guys to expose pvp as a scammer tht basically lost all his cas for scamming others ?
  • Options
    go thru tinypic gives u a url to post
  • Options
    And second my second account is on my tablet bruh ur stupid kid wase of sperm
  • Options
    Got it bruh
  • Options
    k
  • Options
    Here is the proof he got his car back lmao this kid is not smart trust me
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    K
  • Options
    It keeps on saying body required
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    <a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=59wio8" target="_blank"><im
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    It not showing the Fucken screenshot
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    <a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=2vtps3l" target="_bl