Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Im Selling My Cars To Make My Rep Better

Well as most of you know by now i scammed someone aka Death Match Steve. I'm not going to lie the car wasn't mine in fact it was evo's car therefore the SS of me pinking him. When i made a post that i was selling my cars i never thought that it would still show i had a rami when i just clearly didn't have one. Evo9fq360 is not my main account you can cry about it all you want Steve but its just not. I have started to now sell most of my cars to make people vouch for me again and be able to tell others i am legit so please don't come on here saying i'm a scammer this post clearly tells you i scammed someone they don't need any more hints. I am basically not selling all cars but most cars also some are turf tuned so i will tell you. Well Enjoy Your Day Peeps and hope i can get my rep up again.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    which ones u selling? :/
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    Nah you r still evo9fq360 and u are still a scammer. Give me back my 3m u scammed. You admited that u scammed me lol maybe in real life your parents are poor. I live my life to the fullest. i got everything that i need. Tell your mom and dad to work in my company here. Ill make them 2 Head janitors in my bathroom. Ill pay them 2x at their current salary.
  • Options
    Keep ur bs rami dont scam anyone u scammer little crying baby
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    @Supreme Admiral so....r u going to make that deal right?
  • Options
    LOL im not crying about 3m haha its a small thing but i know its a big thing for u. Let ur parents work for me so you could afford cars in the game.
  • Options
    I know you bought cars because u scammed my 3m. Lol
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts
    IamSteve said:

I know you bought cars because u scammed my 3m. Lol

First of all evo9 is not my main account 2nd of all i will pay you 2m since evo took most the money (it was his car). And 3rd my parents have more money then you can imagine they have better shit to do like pay bills not spend real money on a game made from Cie that has hackers all over the game also I understand you got your panties in a twist but it just shows how imature you are because if you are going to involve people parents and "judge" them over a game it show you need to get a life and get your shit together. I will pay my 2m but you can go ask evo for the rest idc if i only got 1m from this deal and he got 2m since its his car. I will pay 2m anyway ok now calm your tits.
  • Options
    If your parents got money why do you need to scam people? my parents don't scam people so do i. If you have intention of scamming that means your parents raise you wrong cus you need to steal your parents is poor bro. Dont you have a credit card? So poor Of your parents. let them work for me i'll pay them 6m rr per week HAHAHAHA ur poor little baby. Dont scam rich people okay? Give me back my money then i'll shut my shi*.
  • Options
    ofc my **** parents dont scam too. Idk about you but my parents have better shit to do than to play RR also no i dont need mommys credit card like you to buy things on this overpriced gamed
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Lol i got my own fcking credit card. I do pay for my shi*. I got my name on it. Who brings 10k dollors cash in public? That's why they fcking made the credit card
  • Options
    SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    Iamsteve your probably all talk. Be mature. What kind of adult scams? A game doesn't matter. Real life does. You seem like an ignorant 5 year old that knows nothing about the world.
  • Options
    laproblematik 36hlaproblematik 36h Registered Users 277 Posts
    Lol
  • Options
    MaxIbarraMaxIbarra Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Wow Iamsteve you're just a real asshole bringing his parents into this why the **** u gotta be saying his parents are poor if you don't even know them? And besides all the money in the world isn't gonna get u shit and the fact that u are bragging about ur money makes me think u either don't have shit or ur just a spoiled rich kid who's parents obviously didn't teach him shit. In the real world you're gonna have to work for ur shit and then you'll find out how hard it is.
  • Options
    MaxIbarra said:

Wow Iamsteve you're just a real asshole bringing his parents into this why the **** u gotta be saying his parents are poor if you don't even know them? And besides all the money in the world isn't gonna get u shit and the fact that u are bragging about ur money makes me think u either don't have shit or ur just a spoiled rich kid who's parents obviously didn't teach him shit. In the real world you're gonna have to work for ur shit and then you'll find out how hard it is.

This dude knows what hes talking about. Quite frankly if i did have a credit card and i did have cash in it i would actually spend it on better shit than a game that just wants to steal all your money.
  • Options
    eddiewardeddieward Registered Users 825 Posts
    do you have any maxed evos for sale with gemmed hood or trunk?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    eddieward said:

do you have any maxed evos for sale with gemmed hood or trunk?

i got 1 its fully gemmed
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    He expected me to go first being that he is a scammer even though I had 30 vouchers
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options

He expected me to go first being that he is a scammer even though I had 30 vouchers

And idc mate you can keep your money i dont need it i have paid IamSteve his money if evo aint gonna pay thats not my fault i cant force him but yeah i dont need your money im fine with hanging on to those cars till someone is willing to buy them and go first because tbh just like you i dont want to lose out on 2m so yeah enjoy and keep looking around :)
  • Options

Also the fact that you would lie to me being as you only have 12 vouchers is a bit fishy dont you think because if you were so confident you wouldnt have to lie about your vouchers :wink:
  • Options
    Also for everyone who doesnt know i have paid steve his money so yeah me and him are cool hes just waiting for evo to own up and take responsibility of his actions and just pay the rest.
  • Options
    The fact that I made my profile pic as my 18 vouchers from old forums buddy do your homework before you talk shit
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options

The fact that I made my profile pic as my 18 vouchers from old forums buddy do your homework before you talk shit

Haha "buddy" i couldn't care less about the old vouch page it was so old anyway i prefer it like this it is so much easier to click on someones wall and see how many vouchers they got. I couldn't care less about how much vouchers you had before its all about how many you got now.
  • Options
    Get your little scamming ass off the forums and off RR
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    You the scammer taking screenshot when I ask for my ford gtr back
  • Options

LMAO everyone on the forums knows your a scammer in fact you even know it that's why you had to make a new account called blue shark but your so stupid that you still had the same ig name everyone knew its you.
  • Options
    I was about to say and those old vouchers still count just because you have none back then doesn't mean there shit
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options

I was about to say and those old vouchers still count just because you have none back then doesn't mean there shit

Actually i did i was on page 178-9 i had quite a few vouches but i still dont care cz this is a new forum so people can change
  • Options

LMAO everyone on the forums knows your a scammer in fact you even know it that's why you had to make a new account called blue shark but your so stupid that you still had the same ig name everyone knew its you.
    Explain this? https://gyazo.com/9a6f90c0192d5fc26c5b0c4770894143
    It clearly shows you wanted my ford gtr or you would post on my wall im a scammer (i deleted because it was not true as you can see in the SS). Next time when you need a ford gtr dont try and be smart just because we are new to the forums doesnt mean im new to the game :)
  • Options
    Think i might make a new post this one has too much BS on it and not enough people wanting to buy cars