Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Fyber and Gems

xxFlamebotxxxxFlamebotxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 38 Posts
Hi there to the admins, im just wondering you guys deal with Fyber and the gems if I complete and send proof?? if so i have done all this and they will not give me my just over 3000 gems for doing so...

Cheers Jase.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    For the most part offers are addressed by Fyber themselves. We don't know what offers you participated in nor do we know if you completed them or not.

I will say, survey offers are tricky beasts. Offers that include some kind of purchase or what not should be more straight forward.

Unfortunately, there is little we can do from our end. I'd suggest taking screenshots of the whole offer process should you need to provide proof and contact Fyber support via the "?" or "Support" button on the OFFER PAGE. That will get you in contact with their support, as well as see the progress on any offers you have done.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    021021 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 114 Posts
    Complete waste of time, Fyber doesn't honor anything. I had an offer to click through a slideshow, which I did, and got nothing. I sent them screenshots and still got nothing. As far as the surveys go, DONT DO THEM. Once you confirm your information you will be flooded with never ending soliciting e-mails and phone calls. You will be redirected so many times you wont even get to the survey.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Fyber® is not part of Glu™
  • Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I'd never give out my personal info or buy anything through the offer wall. Strictly only app installs or something else that is similarly straight-forward. They are just way too shady and I feel the gem payouts for some of them are highly unlikely and just listed to bait you into the bogus offers (500+ gems for registering to play Kitty Bridge when installing a 75MB game only gives 30? Riiiiiiiiiiight).