Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

30 Bronze Crates and not a single Pandora blue print!!!

DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
edited August 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals
So I open the game and see a picture of and Pandora and a bronze crate sale 30 crates later not a single blue print!! WTF thats some some scandalous shit. 30 crates before would get you a whole Pandora damn near let alone not even a single blue print.

So guys SAVE YOUR GEMS!!!

Comments

• Options
    james614james614 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 179 Posts
    Was the Pandora available in the crates previously? They are advertising new stuff that will be in the crates starting the 16th, the sale is your chance to get the old stuff cheap.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    yep it was a bronze crate car before, so I guess it isnt now... Even though glu sure made it look like it was.
  • Options
    I just got a blueprint for one funny enough after never seeig one before. Guess they are just uber-rare. I dont buy enough crates to be able to build a car from blueprints so idc. Wish you could trade them like cards.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Your luck just sucks.
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    That's the beauty of crates lol. You will get ten thousand prints except the one you want lol. I got two full nismos, and renaults before I finished my hellcat challenger.
  • Options
    Well I guess maybe I'm over reacting. All I know in 35 crates before I got at least 7 pandora prints and now not a one seems pretty fishy.

• Options
    Well I put my big boy pants back on and got 20 more crates and 2 Pandora prints. So 2 prints in 50....this is a pricy Pandora.
  • Options
    CHECHOSSCHECHOSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 136 Posts
    So far i been able to complete 2 pandoras with 30 crates 1 hellcat challenger 2 nismo gt-r and that little clio car
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    @CHECHOSS
    u selling ur crate cars?
  • Options
    @Alesha123 not at the moment...
  • Options
    redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    definitely a rip off, we're getting robbed hardd!!

purchased around 40 bronze crates during that sale of buy 9 and get one free and apart from a dodge challenger
    all i got was a whole bunch of body kits, bunch of shitty renault race edition prints, two evo x's, 7 2008 128i coupes
    and couple matte paints. not a single set of sticker wheels and not one underglow! really wanted atleast one purple underglow. this shit is beyond ridiculous I spent/wasted $60 of my money for this load of garbage :"""((((

".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    You're spending your money on chance, which everyone embraced and ate up rather than saying "no, if we're spending hard cash we want to just spend it on the items we want instead of a lottery". So this is what you get.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Funny thing about luck and chance. a 30% chance to pull a specific item doesn't mean its a guarantee that i you open 100 boxes, you'll get 30 of that item. Just means that every single time you open a crate, there is a 30% chance. You could technically get tails every single coin flip even though there is a 50% chance to get heads.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    i'm sorry i just could not spend my real cash to buy something in a game that you can earn in the game for free. especially since its just a game.
  • Options
    By the end of the crate sale i ended up with
    3 nismo gt-r
    2 renault
    2 RWB pandoras
    3 hellcats challengers
    2 hellcat chargers
    3 bmw 128i
    2-3 evo x
    4 2000 gt-r
    3 purple underglow
    4 different sets of rims
    4 matte black paints
    2 matte white paints
    Thats all i can remember right now...lol so i kinda hit the jack pot & spent a good amount of money aswell lol...i got carried away
  • Options
    Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    At the end of the day it's paying for entertainment. I spend real money sometimes , but to me it's no different then spending money at the bar and having nothing to show for it when you go home, or going to play golf.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Funny thing about luck and chance. a 30% chance to pull a specific item doesn't mean its a guarantee that i you open 100 boxes, you'll get 30 of that item. Just means that every single time you open a crate, there is a 30% chance. You could technically get tails every single coin flip even though there is a 50% chance to get heads.

Exactly I don't know what people are getting mad about if your gonna spend your Money on something thinkin your gonna get something DONT spend your money on that boxes were made as a gamble to see If you get something good not to buy it thinking youll get something you want