Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account please help

Comments

• Options
    Gear moto 1524Gear moto 1524 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Sparkle can u help recover my old driver I need it back o summited a ticket under blaze 14120 I want my old driver recovered plz I got so far and the game crashed and had to start all over again
    My google name is Stephanie glinski and my Facebook log in is thunderpanther14120@yahoo.com
  • Options
    The account I want back is slick moto 2259
  • Options
    BHBG101BHBG101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 52 Posts
    Can I please get an update on my ticket so I can let google play know got an email today thanks
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    As stated before there is about a 14 day waiting period, as your ticket was received you will just need to wait until it is next in line.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Ok went from 13 to 14 next it will be 20 but ok we will see
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    A member of the support team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    lastking_701lastking_701 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    The tickets take around 12 BUSINESS DAYS. They took two weeks(mon-fri) and two days mon and tues.
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I've submitted my ticket on the 7th of this month and still never got my account back. I've been waiting patiently for almost 3 weeks now and I gotta say... This is some BS. If there was a mistake in my ticket why can't someone contact me and tell me that there was an error?! Instead I have to send in another ticket and wait another 14 days till I get a reply?! I gave my name, email and Ign. Why couldn't someone from glu email me? Why do I have to jump to the back lf i already called my spot! Again it's been 3 weeks I've been waiting for this ticket to be answered! Where can I get some help?!
  • Options
    Why can't I get a reply
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    It's been 13 days can I get an update on my ticket please ? ????
  • Options
    Hello can I get a response
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I know you saw my message because others were answered I've missed alot of turf deals on gems the sale on the e Mercedes showdowns and all I Refuse to wait 20 days like I've seen people do I I buy gems and cars from you guys you don't have to wait 13 to 20 days for my payment to go through I need to know the status on my ticket so I'll know wether to move forward with my Google play support claim this sh..t is ridiculous if I had known I had to go through all of this on an update error I would have NEVER invested what I did on this game
  • Options
    CDEEZNUTZCDEEZNUTZ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 22 Posts
    I am at 19 days, 13 busines days.
  • Options
    Today makes it 13 business days if there going to give someone a time limit they should get the problem fix with in that time frame or at least contacted
  • Options
    Well from what I have read, and I could be wrong, 14 days is just the time to get a response, not have your issue resolved. I haven't been able to find out how long it takes them to give your old account back once they have all of the needed info.
  • Options
    Thats what they tell you but you've been waiting 19 days correct? ?
  • Options
    Correct
  • Options
    The tickets are answered in the order in which they are received. Sometimes to approximate wait we give is a little off if there is a huge spike of requests just before you submit a ticket. No tickets are ignored.
  • Options
    So why wasn't I notified. Again I sent my ticket on the 7th of August! Why haven't I gotten a reply? I gave my email and my name. Why couldn't I get an email if there were any mistakes in my ticket? Why do I have to jump to the back of the line if there was a mistake in my ticket? Can I get my questions answered please! I've been waiting for my account for 20 days now. Can I at least get some answers?!
  • Options
    Yeah I'm kinda tired of waiting u guys need a better and faster way to resolve these issues there is no need to have to wait 13 days just for a response that's just lack of staff and lack of getting what's more important done I'm getting a bit fed up with not getting my account recovered I'm not gunna wait much longer either get my old account back now or I'll report this game as a scam
  • Options
    No tickets are ignored but some are lost. I have been waiting on my ticket for 21 days and was just informed today that they don't have it and I need to re-submit it. I did everything correct when submitting the ticket, and now I have to wait an additional 14 days. It is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Yeah I'm kinda tired of waiting u guys need a better and faster way to resolve these issues there is no need to have to wait 13 days just for a response that's just lack of staff and lack of getting what's more important done I'm getting a bit fed up with not getting my account recovered I'm not gunna wait much longer either get my old account back now or I'll report this game as a scam

Who's issue is more important that yours? Who's issues are less important than yours? If someone else messages us about something that could be more pressing than yours, should we place that person before you? Would that be fair? While we understand you want your issue to be answered, there are 1000s of others that also want that.

The easy answer is always throw more people at something. Except that isn't that simple. Why should we wait for the gas company to get to us in a week? Why not just hire more people so that you can get help now? Why do cable companies take forever? All they need to do is hire more people right? It's not that simple.

Feel free to take what action you wish, and our CS team will continue to do what they do, which is help folks like yourself as fast and as best they can.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    CDEEZNUTZ said:

No tickets are ignored but some are lost. I have been waiting on my ticket for 21 days and was just informed today that they don't have it and I need to re-submit it. I did everything correct when submitting the ticket, and now I have to wait an additional 14 days. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Not sure what happened with your issue, I'll have someone look into it.

• Options

So why wasn't I notified. Again I sent my ticket on the 7th of August! Why haven't I gotten a reply? I gave my email and my name. Why couldn't I get an email if there were any mistakes in my ticket? Why do I have to jump to the back of the line if there was a mistake in my ticket? Can I get my questions answered please! I've been waiting for my account for 20 days now. Can I at least get some answers?!

Whats your racer name?

• Options
    Thank you Ryyst. I did submit another ticket today. The racer name im using now is CREEPINONDEEZNUTZ, the one I am trying to get back is CDEEZNUTZ.
  • Options
    Sparkle got me taken care of. Thank you.
  • Options
    So Deez, Just to clarify. You got a response 5 days ago. I could not see the ticket, as it was waiting on player response, you were asked to provide the details necessary to resolve the issue but never responded.
  • Options
    @[RR]ryyst
    GC nickname: Gorez ;)
    my current racer name: GEGSJ
    Account I want restored: 5 a v a g 3
    Email address: Jerrick.mesa14@outlook.com
    Name: Jerrick Mesa
  • Options
    That's with the wink at the end.
  • Options
    Shifty you got a response 2 days ago. Please log in and check your ticket manually.
This discussion has been closed.