Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SUPREME ADMIRAL CLEARLY A SCAMMER WITH 2 ACCOUNTS

So I was looking through forums and found that SUPREME ADMIRAL and Evo9fq360 had scammed DEATH MATCH STEVE for 3 million of which supreme supposedly got 1.2 mil and evo got 1.8 and when Evo9fq360 started saying that he didn't know who SUPREME ADMIRAL was and had no part in the scam. Evo9fq360 said that after admiral scammed Steve he pinked admiral with a almost maxed p1 with 1 mil wheels and I thought that that was complete BS so I went on SUPREME ADMIRAL'S account and suprisingly the first thing I saw was a blue almost maxed if not maxed p1 with 1 mil wheels. Clearly Supreme Admiral has a second account and is just posting stupid shit with the other account so that people think that Evo9fq360 is the one with the 1.8 mil when it's his other account supreme admiral. Clearly this guy is a dumbass pos scammer, lol if you're going to scam someone at least do it right.

Comments

• Options
    MaxIbarraMaxIbarra Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I don't know how to post pictures on here but if you don't believe me kik me so I can send you the screenshot, my Kik is MaxIbarra21
  • Options
    Supreme AdmiralSupreme Admiral Registered Users 152 Posts
    MaxIbarra said:

I don't know how to post pictures on here but if you don't believe me kik me so I can send you the screenshot, my Kik is MaxIbarra21

OMFG you my friend are the biggest retard i have ever met. That is my own P1 look at my wall i did a deal with someone for 4m for the P1 put 1m rims on it myself and maxed it out. "Atleast" if your going to check someones garage check the other persons lmao he has a yellow 1 maxed with 1m rims go check nab :) maybe next time before you try post something smart do your homework.
  • Options
    MaxIbarraMaxIbarra Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Ok bitch so where do you come off calling me a retard lmfao it just makes you look even more like a scammer. So you just coincidentally decided to put the same exact wheels on the same exact car? Smh pathetic