Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BEWARE The Old Gregg is a scammer

Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
we were going to trade my z4 for his maxed m3 gt2 but he said he wasnt going first so as he had 10 vouchers i said ok he then took my car and ran off
i have screen shots and proof
BEWARE do not deal with him he is a scammer

Comments

• Options
    The_Old_GreggThe_Old_Gregg Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 310 Posts
    I am not a **** scammer dude???!!!
  • Options
    GpowerrGpowerr Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 93 Posts
    woow scammer lol
  • Options
    The_Old_GreggThe_Old_Gregg Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 310 Posts
    When did I scam You?????
  • Options
    BRO U SCAMMED MY Z4 U LITTLE PRICK
  • Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    Screenshots alesha no need to argue
  • Options
    YOUR THE **** SCAMMER!!!! IVE SEEN MULTIPLE POSTS ABOUT YOU!!!! EVEN MY FRIEND SH3LBY GT500 WAS SCAMMED BY YOU!!! YOUR THE LITTLE PRICK!!!
  • Options
    LOOK IN HIS GARAGE THE BLUE Z4 WITH 75 K BLUE RIMS
  • Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    Cant be safe in this game
  • Options
    THAT WAS SH3LBY GT500's!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DUDE EVEN MJREDNOSE WAS SCAMMED BY YOU
  • Options
    BRO I GOT THE 2 Z4S FROM MY MATE NOOBPOLICE ASK HIM BRO I TRADED MY MACLAREN gT3 FOR THE 2 Z4S STFU U SCAMMER
  • Options
    YOU TOOK 600k FROM MJREDNOSE YOUR THE SCAMMER!!!!
  • Options
    Not_so_funnyNot_so_funny Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 709 Posts
    Aigh just upload the screenshoot and we know who is the real scammer
  • Options
    HAHAHA lol this guy just admitted hes a scammer he gave me his m3 gt2 !!
  • Options
    im cool with this guy now
    his phone battery died
  • Options
    And we both apologized. :smile:
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    ALWAYS take pics of deals and cars/cash given to avoid he said/she said type arguements
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    The Old Gregg asked me to help him scam. Screenshots are on the forum.
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Alesha has a lot of nerve getting this worked up over so called being scammed all I can say is good for U how does it feel U piece of shit
  • Options
    ??