Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"DJDUHFHSIAN" SCAMMER ALERT.

LegitOnlyLegitOnly Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
His ign is "DJDUHFHSIAN", he is the cause of dozens of car losses and money losses, he has personally scammed five people that i know of. !!!GO CHECK HIS WALL!!! A ADMIN/MODERATOR personally took the time to call him out on his wall for trolling and false accusing other players aswell as scamming. He is not to be trusted. Please use EXTREME caution. He has taken hundreds on paypal. Go look at his wall, you know its serious when a admin personally takes time to flag your wall. Im new on here but im just informing everyone im sure you guys would do the same for me
@DJDUHFHSIAN

Comments

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    PayPal? What the **** are you trying to say to me? I only do rrc deals, also why do you have another account?
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Bump.
  • Options
  • Options
    So you bringing the ultimate scammer 321 here? cool.
  • Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    Oooooooooo shit lmfao
  • Options
    Why are you trying to ruin my rep when you have no proof?
  • Options
    Actually he does have proof.... Doesnt really need it though. An admin posted on your wall.... Why would a admin take time to lie about you..? Care to explain
  • Options
    Because that is fake.
  • Options
    Anyone would know that is fake until a real mod/admin says it.
  • Options
    Shitty excuses...
  • Options
    @LegitOnly make sure you put him on the scammers list
  • Options
    You are a shit person without having any proof.
  • Options
    Admin... Posted on your wall.... Proof
  • Options
    Big proof of this "admin" that scammed.
  • Options
    And you also insult my intelligence seeing as you're stupid.
  • Options
    Now that I've shut you up, goodbye.
  • Options
    You havent "shut anyone up" your a damn scammer gtfo
  • Options
    Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Rofl. Checkout his wall. He made fake accounts to vouch for himself! Plus seriously look at his name. Who would trust anyone called djduhfhd h dhxnbdbhsb or whatever..
  • Options
    Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Note to everyone!!! If you trade with someone and they go first. Dont vouch for them...your not in any position to vouch for them because you didnt give them anything to be trusted with.. heaps of people dont understand this simple concept and you want to have a cry when u get scammed. Use your brains kiddies.
  • Options
    Wow. You are stupid as ****. Comeback when you're not as stupid.