Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BTTRTHNU2 SCAMMER!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bttrthnu2bttrthnu2 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 138 Posts
    ZEERROOOO @fearmyridee. Lol I already know.
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @bttrthnu2 your wrong sir see everyone gives zero fucks while on other hand I give .005 of a **** so nice try guessing tho you were close
  • Options
    So is this game like your life. Just asking cause you people seem to get really upset over this stuff like it's ruined your account lol @ethansmith331 @fearmyridee
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @bttrthnu2 since when did I say my account is ruined? im giving free shit away so what are you saying? and no if you must know my job is my life something called reality and paying bills and making money to survive in life .... Does this game paying my bills buying me food taking care of things I need well ill let you answer you own stupid question :)
  • Options
    Your fun to mess with @fearmyridee. You get so up tight so quick. But paying bills isn't my thing considering it's my 11th grade year in high school I guess I still haven't learned some how. BTW what is your job occupation tell it to the world @fearmyridee
  • Options
    @bttrthnu2 lol I just graduated better get a sense of real life before its too late cause once you out in the world for real mommy not going to wake you up for school, she not going to make you dinner, not going to make sure when you sick your taken care of
  • Options
    You know I actually appreciate that. I'm not worried about that, kids should be doing that by there self in middle school. I already have my plan set. I just need to know what options ima end up having its either basketball or my offer from computer programming but thank you @fearmyridee.
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    losers still living at home with mommy and daddy, i bet he don't even have a job .
    you have a great plan loser lol, real life is going to eat you up hahahahahahahahaha.

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    I'm not even out of high school. I don't need a job i have a basketball career and computer programming degree I'm working on. Why get a job when mommy and daddy have too much money for me to get job. Stop sitting on your apartment couch and trying to insult high schoolers and actually do something with your sorry life @1320_killer
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    @bttrthnu2 well it's not like anyone is seeing you on tv so it's not your "career", and by the way how do you take 11 years of high school? Haha high school is only 4 years lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    11th grade thank you @stoner problems. But I don't need people seeing me on tv. I'm working on something in my life that's actually gonna make a difference.
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    Guys it's okay he did reprimand me and no that doesn't mean your off the hook but it does mean you earned some of my respect back I'm glad you decided to do that right thing but it doesn't clear you're nismo fully
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    Name*