Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New Team Recruiting Top 180 This Turf ( Our First Turf) New 10k MInimum (Alredy got 25k+ HItters)

TheMethLab96TheMethLab96 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 165 Posts
edited August 2015 in Find a Team!
Hi My IGN is TheMethLab pm me
If you can't reach me add my Co Leader MJREDNOSE
I recently made a team named Project Top 100 Our goal is simple and it's clearly in the title.

Well first of all who doesn't want to be on a top 100 team?(Everyone wants the turf car am I right? Or the popularity bitches love the popularity )

How are we going to achieve this goal?
Simple I ask the everyone makes a minimum of 15k Turf Points If you Can't Comply to that well then your SOLL my friend

It's roughly 16 of us but after this turf the numbers will dwindle and drastically ( I only asked for 7k this turf and very few people made the cut)

When you first join the team you will be on probation
What does this mean?

I will closely and intensely look at your turf points, behavior and most importantly you can not trade cars or RRC of any kind with in the team for obvious reasons probation is a week long unless you got 30+ vouchers no if ands or buts about it.

If any of these Rules are broken if breakable like the level you don't lose experience etc I will kick you myself ^^.

Over All requirements to join :
1. MUST PARTICIPATE in turf. (Shit idc if you only do one event and make the cut at least be half way there by the 3rd event )

2. WE will communicate in and out side of the game through LINE messenger for various reason
2a. Sharing tunes is a lot easier
2b. RR team chat isn't the best and at times glitchy
2c. If you don't have time to login to RR to talk to your teammates this is a quicker way to do it
2d.When we get at least 10 active members that each reach 15k I will out of my own pocket reward top 3 hitters with cars Mills of RRC etc...
2e. IT IS MANDATORY TO DOWNLOAD LINE MESSENGER p.s it's free no excuses!
Last but not least communication is key get to know your teammates on a personal level it also crates a bond (your more likely to stay on the team)

3. Have at least a total of 40 cars consisting of various Makes and Class types and if you join my team best believe if you font have at least 2 cars per event your not getting in.

4. If you don't have a car for a turf LET ME KNOW (IF I can I will hook it up with the whip best believe if I give you that whip you better turf ur ass off )
I even give RRC if you don't have the money to tune your car just talk to me I'm flexible

5. Be respectful to everyone in and out of the team and if you are caught scamming or disrespecting any one in or outside of the team I will investigate and have you kicked from the team no one likes a bull shitter.

6. I know people got jobs out side of RR unlike RONIN and XXX JUSTICE XXX etc we actually have **** lives trust me but if you cant make 15k then this isn't' the team for you plain and simple.

P.s I will make 2 chats on LINE messenger one for general chats and another that only I and a Co-Leader (I do not have one yet) will post important messages from that way the important messages can't be skipped by mistake.

I'm on every day I work 1st shift Saturday-Wednesday (I'm off Thursdays and Fridays) I'm always on between 5-11 pm every day Just HMU if your interested Thanks for your time !!

If you think there is something important I haven't gone over Let me know and I will update here and reply to your messages ^^

Add me on LINE MESSENGER @ MRPROJECTTOP100

P.s If you are a leader of a team that only has a few active members that can reach 10k we can merge and the leader can get the Co-Leader potion.
You can Add me on game @ TheMethLab
Or my Co leader if u cant reach me MJREDNOSE
Email: XDR96@live.com
LineMessenger: MrProjectTop100

I can also text or email you back from line messenger while at work (at select times that differ or MJREDNOSE will reply if u add him)

Comments