Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

K1ttens is legit !!!!

dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
Everyone out there saying k1ttens is a scammer he is not guys ! Just Fucken give him a break man instaed of running your mouth about a person let's instaed be like a family and help each other and protect everyone from a damn scammer so let's stop the hate and just be a damn family!!!! o:) Bump and spread the word everyone we need to be a family

Comments

• Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Thanks man :) Bump it up
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    Some people will never trust one again after they do something like scam etc.
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    Let alone be kind to em.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Who ever disagreed how do you know?
  • Options
    @321RUN When did i ever scam u please post proof
  • Options
    @321RUN I never had a subi sport of cobra jet plus i dont deal with scammers
  • Options
    @321RUN You have been posting the same thing on everyones walls
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Honestly @K1TTENS if you scammed @321RUN, more power to you.
    I'd vouch you just for scamming him lol
  • Options
    dannycantero00dannycantero00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 547 Posts
    @321RUN ur a Fucken scammer **** off nigguh you no life piece of shit
  • Options
    321run is a scammer don't deal with this little kid who don't have the balls to be legit
  • Options
    @321RUN all u do is run your mouth saying everyone is a scammer and u aren't lmao gtfo you Fucken crybaby I hope k1ttens did scam u damn peasent. It smells like shit 321run tell your mom to change your diaper :s
  • Options
    Bump