Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

THELUMPIESTPOOP is a scammer proof here

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    damnnn i was going to sell him a turf car, thx for saving me
  • Options
    TheLumpiestPoopTheLumpiestPoop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 128 Posts
    When in the world did I scam you? The proof that you posted is a picture of our conversation, this doesn't show I scammed you?
  • Options
    TheLumpiestPoopTheLumpiestPoop Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 128 Posts
    Since when @Mgreen1999 ?
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    Guys this guy is a scammer he didn't scam me but he tried to and he tried to be clever didn't work cause in 10 mins im gonna be posting a thread ;)
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    He wouldnt go first so definatly beware has no vouchers
  • Options

He wouldnt go first so definatly beware has no vouchers

He went first with me and we did everything then he wanted another car and tried to be clever and give me a fake account but didn't work im too clever lol xD
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I thought you guys would know by now.
  • Options

I thought you guys would know by now.

I have screen shots to any 1 who thinks he's legit so tell me and il post them all they show he's not legit
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    bump
    guys lets warn people about him
    @JustAnonymous
    @EVO9FQ360
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    done various deals with the guy I feel all above is BS.
  • Options
    Alesha123 said:

bump
    guys lets warn people about him
    @JustAnonymous
    @EVO9FQ360

Bump it up THE LUMPIEST POOP is scammer
  • Options
    D4NG3R 72D4NG3R 72 Registered Users 1,399 Posts
    Well I held a 24hr auction for a car, this turd won, I kept it for 2 days for him, then he wanted me to give him the car first...
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    D4NG3R 72 said:

Well I held a 24hr auction for a car, this turd won, I kept it for 2 days for him, then he wanted me to give him the car first...

Lol i was selling sulta resas and this LUMPIEST POOP guy wanted 1 so I said to him sure 400k he said ok he wanted me to give car first I said no then he said he had 19 vouchers I said let me check I asked him for his forum name he said fearmyridee I said to him that I know that's not him and then he said he was jkin then I said fine I'll check if it's the same as UR IGN and it was he had 1 voucher then he gave me money first then I gave him the Car
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @SCOTTY7TH you have 0 vouches, might as well stfu and listen to the more experienced people around.
  • Options
    Wow aren't you a right ray of sunshine. I bought a car from him it went smooth hence my comment. Everyone starts with 0 vouches no need to behave the way you are. A bit of inferiority complex here I think.

@tommystyle86 please add vouch
    @krispykris21 please add vouch
    @Brucebabyy please add vouch
    @L3G1TS1llz please add vouch
    @j2 theizzo please add vouch
    @CHEVYMAN03 please add vouch

Need I continue @Luggageman
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Look, it can all be avoided if you make him go first. You should just say straight 'idc if you got a lot on the line, I got more vouches so go first or no offer'
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @SCOTTY7TH inferiority complex? Do you even know what that means?

You had a smooth deal with him, good for you (or maybe lucky you); but saying "I feel all above is BS" without doing your homework on the people who had posted that was **** stupid of you.

Btw 2 out of the 6 people you listed have 0 vouches themselves.

Need I continue?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @Luggageman

So 4 out of 6 do ? that's more than half. There are more vouches I need to obtain (currently at 0 lol, so obviously), however I struggled to remember user names without logging on to my mobile. But I'm sure I could get more. (not too much as I am new to both game and forums and maybe a little naïve)

I'm not arguing with any of your logic, I also understand new my vouch counts less than a person with more however my vouch is a legitimate one lucky or not. I also see very little evidence in this thread of a scam.

Stupid ? I requested he went 1st when he wanted to go 1st initially, it is the only way I'll trade it may scare people off but it makes me feel safe unless I have done various transactions with the person. I have been stung and wont be again.

My major concern is also how you have conducted yourself in both my post, this one and various others, hence my comment it was childish at best to reciprocate a response. It facilitated its requirement.
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    I think The Lumpiest Poop might be The Old Gregg.
  • Options
    The Old gregg did scam me once too
    and now that u mention it @RayCaballero TheOldGregg hasnt been online for a long time
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Alesha123 said:

The Old gregg did scam me once too
    and now that u mention it @RayCaballero TheOldGregg hasnt been online for a long time

TheOldGregg is @HotRodDreams
  • Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Showed up out of nowhere one day on my friends list.... start bugging the shit out of me to do a deal. Offer 20 mil on my agerra.... lol... tell him to go first and he refuses.... just my interaction with him
  • Options
    lmao i dunno how i fell for a half and half deal with a low life!
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    So how did Alesha123 used to have a lot of money and now not much @TheLumpiestPoop explain huh?
  • Options
    bro i was gonna buy his renalt turbo for 4 mill
    so i said u go first
    he said no
    i said lets do middle man
    he said no
    i said the deals of
    he said ok bye
    then after 30 mins he says half and half
    i said ok he scammed me out 2mill
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Lol TheOldGregg is @HotRodDreams . Got me for a stingray couple days back. But isnt it just pecuiliar that HotRodDreams would vouch for the LumpiestPoop? Not to mention he's in my inbox trying to purchase a Deuce Coupe for $12. I admire his tenacity & the fact that when it comes to PAYPAL he's "legit" .
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    IamSteveIamSteve Registered Users 397 Posts
    @Alesha123 I think its @EVO9FQ360 check the wall of @TheLumpiestPoop. only evo traded him and evo scammed me with his 2nd account