Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Last ditch effort I need a stock Pandora paying lots RRC

02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
Paying 10-15mil per stock. Post here or pm me.

I have been here for over a year actively as of right now I have about 10 vouches on this new system, if you are brand new with an account under 3 months and under 10 vouchers or even slightly above 10 don't expect to go first. Expecially when your account is less than 24 hours old was 0 post or vouches!

Comments

• Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts

Just tell me how much are RRC you want.

lol just gonna say how much we talking 20m+ ??
  • Options
    SOLD IT SORRY LOL
  • Options
    turtlepawturtlepaw Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 595 Posts
    I have two ones turf tuned lemme know offer
  • Options
    @turtlepaw what kind of turf tunes 63 8.1xx or the 68 7.7xx. Do they have nos?
  • Options
    SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    define lots of RCC?

I have max no nos
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Like I said tell me what you want for one I'm not going to pay anything stupid like 50 million for a car that costs $10 but I'm willing to overpay
  • Options
    The 68 no nos one(: it's matte white just message me an offer I'm sure I won't say no
  • Options

Like I said tell me what you want for one I'm not going to pay anything stupid like 50 million for a car that costs $10 but I'm willing to overpay

I sold MYN to turtlepaw sorry
  • Options
    Yea I tuned it added matte black n purple under glow already
  • Options
    25SpecV1225SpecV12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,136 Posts
    edited August 2015
    I've got 2 1679 with nos any interest ? 1 has those expensive ass green rims I think
  • Options
    How to help a friend install a new intake system on his car driving back to my house now know anybody that has one I'll be back online in 15 minute
  • Options
    @25specv12 max aren't really my thing but i ll pm my offer
  • Options
    Bump