Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

If you have proof on Alesha123 being a scammer...

Comments

• Options
    OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    Drifter your full of shit she never even dealt with you. Your broke ass is just trying to get anything you can out of anyone spamming other people's sale ads with your ghetto crap
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Null crap I have710k I just want my 100k back
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Bull*
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Where is the proof that he scammed you @DrifterMickey
  • Options
    Omg I said I didn't have the pics I got a new tablet my other one was broke then all my pics where lost
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    @DrifterMickey I'll give you 100 k to shutup
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    @ethansmith331 shiat if I knew there was money in being annoying jr have done that :/
  • Options
    drifters full of shit they never even dealt. drifter is trying to scam/get anyone out of money he can. like asking 800k for a gallardo u can buy and build for less then 500k total. hes a bitch.

now give this man back his money or your a worthless scammer since he hasn't scammed anyone
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    thx guys i really appreciate it
    i hope i can return the favour
    @Luggageman
    @OhISnapped
    @Thedarthyguest
    @mossiah
  • Options
    ok bro me and Ray did a deal 950k for his stella
    i gave him the cash
    he then said im bounty hunting so im gonna give this to all the people i scammed
    im 100% clean legit
  • Options
    TaeyeonR34TaeyeonR34 Registered Users 548 Posts
    Just a new shitstorm for this week
  • Options

@DrifterMickey I'll give you 100 k to shutup

Lol fine
  • Options
    I'm not asking for money tho I just want to tell people what alesha did
  • Options
    but she didn't do anything. There was no deal made between you 2 yo. Au never even traded nor did you race. your full of shit. you wont show a single picture because magically your tablet is now broke yet your still here trying to stir up shit. no one believes you. You just like this Ray are scammers. **** off and die.
    Alesha is legit traded numerous times with her. And because of you faggots I'm going to give her a stella just so she isn't screwed.
  • Options
    TROLOLOL
  • Options
    It was a prank lol
  • Options
    it was not a prank. your a punk trying to **** someones rep up. Ur a little bitch just quit the forums your unwanted with your begging and claiming legit people are scammers GTFO
  • Options
    Lol some is raging
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Yeah that's it rwtard Cus I follow his posts how many names do U have bro ? U make Urself look dumb with all these names sucks when Ur a scamming low life an have to keep running from ppl
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Drifter that was pretty scammer of you...
    If that didn't happen you shouldn't have said that ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @Alesha123 everything is all clear, sorry this has happened to you, and me. Waste of our valuable time, no1 has proof one has joked about being scammed and the other has no proof just some posts calling you a scammer.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @Mpetz89 I typed Alesha's name there are three pages with Alesha mentioned and most of them people are being kind to Alesha. Had you presented proof Alesha would not be getting what is not his or hers. For those that think collecting proerty and returning it to it's rightful owner isn't correct and is scamming, your judgement is off. The person who commented about the God post, that was serious. If someone has a garage full of stuff that they stole and you have they're password and intend on giving the people their stuff back, proceed doing so is what I would do lol.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    finally fks
  • Options
    hawkfan23hawkfan23 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 328 Posts
    Lmfao @Caboose1744 quit using that apk to win 500k cars! That how you made that 60mil?!
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Funny :/ @hawkfan23 no need to cheat or use hacks
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Didn't your mom teach you 2 wrongs don't make a right? And how do you know @Alesha123 scammed someone? Is it now okay for me to keep someone's belongings cause I have suspicion of them scamming? Guess that's an easy way to pocket 980k
  • Options
    @Caboose1744 lmao I know I'm messing with you. But any time I race someone now and I spin my tires I'm blaming apk
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Lmao @hawkfan23 pm me
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    @Alesha123 I am sorry these guys cannot take a prank just to let you know you are not a scammer:D
  • Options
    Mpetz89 said:

Yeah that's it rwtard Cus I follow his posts how many names do U have bro ? U make Urself look dumb with all these names sucks when Ur a scamming low life an have to keep running from ppl

Hello Mr. knowitall and I only have one account