Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Done until apk modding is fixed

scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
I've lost so many car in past week due to hackers, I've sent screen shots in of Stella going 6.2 beating my nismos, I've seen same guy run a dodge dart at 7.0. I've sent in screenshots of .000 reaction times and so many other abnormal things going on. I.have not.gotten any responses back! people are ruining a good thing here, I've have invested a lot of time and money in this game over.the past few years, I've lost over 50 cars.past week to hackers, glitches, or whatever u wanna call it, the hackers have taken the fun out of the game I can't even pink anymore because I don't know if I'm racing a legit race or.if.someone is.gonna have a super charger and turbo installed with unslippable grip cmon Stella 6.2 dodge dart 7.0 something has to be done to stop these shenanigans from continuing. I have accumulated over 400 cars since my.first race, I.have every turf car I.ever won, but now there all worthless. So now.I.leave.this.to you glu what you gonna do to save racing rivals!

Comments

• Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Great point! I've seen of late people with 1,000,0000,00 for street credit which is obviously a hacked account. I've lost soo many cars of recent to these hackers and glitchers that's just too pathetic to even think about. I'm at wilts end here about this game and the way developers are seemingly letting it go down the toilet.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are actively looking into these and fixing any of the holes we can find. A lot of the reports are about apks we already know about and working on nullifying (it just takes longer than really anyone wants it to).
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    Feel exactly the same. The kicker is that so many of these scammers are probably on top teams, and they get rewarded by getting a turf car. Great system here gle, cie (can you sense my sarcasm?). By being so slow about fixing these kinds of issues, they are screwing legit players and rewarding scammers. However, I have gotten a .000 reaction time once before. Never again though. It happens so rare that if you see the same person do it several times, they are definitely a scammer.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    what are you going to do to make up for all of the legit players who have payed hard earned money on this game just to see their cars get stolen? And in some cases screenshots cannot help. So don't give me that BS. Screenshot, screenshot. I want some real action. You are responsible for hackers being able to so easily hack your game. And some of these APKs it says that there is no cheat detection or ban, or whatever. So I have had cars lost recently where I know that they cheated, but you tell me no sign of cheating. How do I know for sure you just can't detect it?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I just lost a max bmw google edition to racer caller N O N E where he got .0000 RT and ran a flawless 6.712 where i was soo happy when i hit my launch thinking i was going to get me a win. But NOOO, little to my amazement this person passed me by like nothing to come to find out when results appeared he had an even greater run than i did. I or most legit clean racers just can't compete against these people. We would have to be lucky and hit an almost perfct launch (.01 or .02 RT) and run a perfect run to win against these folks. Soo down and disappointed that i'm honestly thinking of selling my four accounts and be done with this game. At least i'll sell what i have left before i loose it all to these people.
  • Options
    Deynnnisp if there is a race you would like us to examine you need to ticket support. Use the "?" button in game and remember to include the following:
    1. date of race
    2. year/make/model of car lost or car you were using
    3. opponent name if you remember it

As far as any wrap-up from any issues, this are general discussed by studio management, if/when we know anything it will be communicated.
  • Options
    Hey Sparkle, no need, I'm just making statement on how theses hackers now a days are becoming more and more prevalent making it harder and harder for clean racers to have a "fighting chance" at winning. I have been playing this game along with my two sons fro over 2 1/2 years and have never experienced the uneven playing field as it is now a days. I just hope most if not all this hacking/glitching issues get resolves ASAP.

• Options
    Deynnisp said:

Hey Sparkle, no need, I'm just making statement on how theses hackers now a days are becoming more and more prevalent making it harder and harder for clean racers to have a "fighting chance" at winning. I have been playing this game along with my two sons fro over 2 1/2 years and have never experienced the uneven playing field as it is now a days. I just hope most if not all this hacking/glitching issues get resolves ASAP.

+1

All it's doing is causing legit players to leave, and then more and more hackers will be playing because they don't leave. Why would they? They can steal people's cars. And so those that are legit are wondering to themselves, "What do I do to get a fare shake"? Do I hack myself because everyone is doing it? No, I don't do that, but it is the natural conclusion to the way things are going. It's like steroids in baseball. I bet most of the top teams hack. You want to bet money on that?
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback and insight on the issue. The Rivals' team looks into every major issue reported and attempts to reproduce it to make sure that there actually is a problem and if there is, to fix it. These things take time and we appreciate your patience. As @{RR} Sparkle said, if you need support to look into a race, contact them by pressing the "?" in game and providing info.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts

• Options
    tengstengs Registered Users 1 Posts
    Unfortunately the devs seem to care more about the money there making off the people glitching than fixing the issue. I was given 4 different reason to why I lost my car and that it wasn't my opponent glitching and proved theyes were lying about every excuse they gave. First they said I fould, I had a screen shot of the race to prove I didnt, then they said I didn't lose the car, once again screen shot proved this a lie. Then they said the car was still showing up in my garage. A screen shot of the garage proved that wrong. Finally I was told I lost connection which once again the screen shot of the race was proof this was a lie. They wrapped up the ticket by telling me pink races on the game are final and I shouldn't accept them unless I'm willing to risk losing my car. 2 years and about 300 dollars on the game and they would rather back up the glitchers and modded apks players who haven't spent a dime.
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    I lost my maxed zones earlier cuz guy went -0.004. How can u finish before u start?
  • Options
    I sent Glu/CIe email using the "?" the other day and their reply to me which was over this past weekend was "quote/unquote" The 0.00 RT is possible without using hack/glitch and unfortunately we see that yous cars were lost to valid pink slips. What a shame when it seems by replies being received that nothing is being done to reprimand these looser scammers and we (the legit) racers are paying the price. I'm at the point where I'm going to put all my accounts up for sale and be done with all this mess. too much stress over a game that should be fun and honestly its far from being fun at this point.
  • Options
    The fact is, the 0.00 is a rounding by the display. It means there are too many digits to display, and it IS possible to have an RT like that. Support does their best to investigate, and looks at the whole race. Just because the RT said 0.00 does not guarantee someone using an apk.
  • Options
    RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts

The fact is, the 0.00 is a rounding by the display. It means there are too many digits to display, and it IS possible to have an RT like that. Support does their best to investigate, and looks at the whole race. Just because the RT said 0.00 does not guarantee someone using an apk.

of course we have all seen ppl on ios and bluestacks getting 0.000 rts but i dont understand why not just have that rt end in a tie if all of these autolaunchers are just going to use the loophole to get away with ppls cars?